Trippest Thing You'll Ever See

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007
This spinning chick spins BOTH ways. Do you see it?

If you can't figure it out, reveal the spoiler and it will help you. :D

l91

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2008
Nothing special, it just changes direction after about half a minute, keep watching the legs.

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
Seen this before. Actually saw it in class a few weeks ago.

I can switch between which of the two directions I want to see.

We must have different definitions of 'trippy'. I've seen much, much greater mind ****s than this.

l91

Apprentice
Jan 30, 2008
Hang on I've changed my mind lol. It does go in whatever direction you want it to. Quite good then:D

higgos22

Master Guru
Feb 8, 2009
that spins my head wen the ones in the spoiler spins the same then the opposite actual pic as much as i see it she only spins clockwise

DonMare

Elite Guru
Sep 15, 2007
[QUOTE="Tyrien, post: 0]Seen this before. Actually saw it in class a few weeks ago.

I can switch between which of the two directions I want to see.

We must have different definitions of 'trippy'. I've seen much, much greater mind ****s than this.[/quote]

I've seen some good mind****s in my day, but this tripped me out :lol:

What greater ones have you seen?

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
[QUOTE="DonMare, post: 0]I've seen some good mind****s in my day, but this tripped me out :lol:

What greater ones have you seen?[/quote]

Mostly those rotating mosaics and a few Esher drawings. To be honest I don't really register these kind of things into hard memory so I can't pick them out and name any right away. Mostly the ones that you can't stare at the screen for any longer or they start to mess with you.

I guess it's a big subjective though.

[QUOTE="scottscorpion, post: 0]i goes one way (clockwise)

if you see it going the other way you are wrong

reason being the foot on the 'ground' is always going clockwise
if she was spinning anti clockwise her leg would twist off[/quote]
No, her foot is not always spinning clockwise. Because it's a silhouette any immediate depth perception is gone. You cannot say if it's definitely going one way or another.

If you stare at the foot you can wait until the rotation covers her foot, and only shows the heel. Use that moment to switch direction. It's not hard.

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
So very old but still cool.

Here is some other cool (and old :p )stuff.

A and B is the same colour

Blue on the left is same as yellow on the right.

If you dont believe me :

Try and stare at this for some time

and

:lol:

Dec 6, 2006
I dont know this wasn't trippy at all to me. I thought i was doing something wrong cause i could easily see her spinning 1 way, then see her start spinning the other way. Then i look at ur spoiler and yeah that was exactly what i was suppose to see, i'm let down :'(