U2 officialy wins GOTY/Best graphics award

Nunalho

Tekken Elder
Nov 13, 2005
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...y2009m12d12-Uncharted-2-wins-Game-of-the-Year

Confirmed and very well diserved. Props to ND for the awards they are getting from various sites also. :D

Naughty Dog developed one of the greatest PS3 titles of the generation with Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Amazing graphics, action-packed gameplay, puzzles, fun multiplayer, and so much more really made the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves experience unlike any other game this year. Though the competition was fierce for ‘Game of the Year’, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is certainly worthy of the award and it’ll likely receive several more ‘Game of the Year’ awards before all is set and done. It also won Best PS3 Game and Best Graphics.

jocomat9

Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
[QUOTE="ToXiCNiGhTMaRe, post: 0]I wonder if ND are gonna do anything special for multiplayer for the GOTY award![/quote]

yeah i know.

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 0]also put "Officially the fifth thread to discuss the same topic" in there as well.[/quote]

Lol! You should start all your threads from now to Christmas with a 'bah humbug'.

:p

nickmeds

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2009
To be completely honest, I was shocked. Even though I hate to admit it, I was defientely expecting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to walk away with this.

I'm proud of Sony ;)

Apr 7, 2009
I am very happy for Naughty Dog and Sony! This is a huge win for them and I was thrilled to see that the real Game of the Year got "Game of the Year!"

Jun 1, 2007
I just finished Uncharted 2. Overall it does deserve Game Of The Year. Excellent gameplay, great plot, solid graphics. A true AAA title.

Heck, I'm now looking forward to Uncharted 3.

Baki

Master Guru
Nov 13, 2007
Yeah. It was pretty much the game of the year, hands down.

For me personally, the game of this generation followed by Metal Gear Solid 4.

Sash

Elite Member
Jul 5, 2006
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 0]I don't think anything topped the first Uncharted graphically tbh, not even Killzone 2.[/quote]

Uh?:confused: The first Uncharted? Isn't it the general consensus that Killzone 2 (and UC2) have topped the first Uncharted? I know it's your opinion, but I'm not sure if there can be any opinion on something like this, unless you have a particular taste (but UC2 features similar jungles as the first).

[valium]

lawlydoodlez
Jun 12, 2008
Now I totally agree with this one, I'm tired of games winning awards that they shouldn't win.

UC2 was amazing, beautiful;; Haven't enjoyed graphics and a story like that in a good while.

Very well deserved.

kendrid

Superior Member
Sep 8, 2005
I jumped back in to U2 co-op last night after a couple week break. I have been playing MW2 and I have to say that U2 still blows me away every time I see it. It is a masterpiece.