UK folks the majority on this site!

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
Since the accounts started showing the country flag I noticed that ALOT of the members are from the UK:shock:. What's that all about? Am I missing something? But don't get me wrong I think you guys are cool and all;).

D

Dave

[QUOTE="magma12, post: 0]Since the accounts started showing the country flag I noticed that ALOT of the members are from the UK:shock:. What's that all about? Am I missing something? But don't get me wrong I think you guys are cool and all;).[/quote]

I believe the site in general is 50.65% North American. The United Kingdom only makes up about 14%, believe it or not.

tmacfan4321

The Game. You lost it.
Dec 31, 2006
[QUOTE="Dave, post: 0]I believe the site in general is 50.65% North American. The United Kingdom only makes up about 14%, believe it or not.[/quote]
LOL, where are the Americans at then? Did they all leave?

I see a ton of Brits and Aussies on this site.

D

Dave

[QUOTE="tmacfan4321, post: 0]LOL, where are the Americans at then? Did they all leave?

I see a ton of Brits and Aussies on this site.[/quote]

Not everyone has a flag set.

The sites literal numbers have the United States at 50.65% and the United Kingdom at 13.85%

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
There's nothing wrong with us tea drinking, crumpet eating Brits. We pride ourselves on all things British, and you better bloody believe it, you ruffian.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
[QUOTE="Dave, post: 0]Not everyone has a flag set.

The sites literal numbers have the United States at 50.65% and the United Kingdom at 13.85%[/quote]

Really? because most of the members I've seen are from the UK, I rarely see any U.S. flags and if they don't have one I check the location and all I see is UK most of the time but I guess your data there pummeld my thread.

D

Dave

[QUOTE="COD 4 Master, post: 0]Barely any Irish (I feel like a loner on this site)
How do I get the flag thing??
Dublin's in Ireland in case the Americans didn't know[/quote]

Ireland is representing a strong 0.75%, lol.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
That data is probably including inactive accounts, its just at the moment more active accounts are British.

Judgegeo

Dedicated Member
May 29, 2008
[QUOTE="Steffantj1, post: 0]Iv actually seen alot more Americans that British here....

I'm British! Woott! ( Well technically I'm Welsh... But its in the UK )[/quote]

Get out of my United Kindgom! Scotland can get out too! ;).

D

Dave

[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]That data is probably including inactive accounts, its just at the moment more active accounts are British.[/quote]

Lol -- Incorrect. The data is updated daily due to activity.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="Dave, post: 0]Lol -- Incorrect. The data is updated daily due to activity.[/quote]
I stand corrected then, is it logging visitor IPs or just poster IPs cause then that would be samey, more active posters are British, but more forum browsers are American.

D

Dave

[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]I stand corrected then, is it logging visitor IPs or just poster IPs cause then that would be samey, more active posters are British, but more forum browsers are American.[/quote]

It goes by Unique IP Address.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
[QUOTE="Dave, post: 0]Lol -- Incorrect. The data is updated daily due to activity.[/quote]

Man! do you have an answer to everything? all mighty Dave. Because it seems that way lol!.

D

Dave

[QUOTE="magma12, post: 0]Man! do you have an answer to everything? all mighty Dave. Because it seems that way lol!.[/quote]

Lol -- I only know this because I have access to the unique tracking data.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
[QUOTE="killzone_71, post: 0]lol, im probably the only one in my country who's a member in the forums... :lol:[/quote]

That's a good thing, you represent your country kind of like the Olympics, consider yourself unique and rare my friend;).