Uncharted 2 single player footage

n0na90

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2008
Those are some hot graphics! Hopefully this will be my next favorite ps3 game :)

The meele combat looked awesome too, what with Drake dodging and stuff. Potentially über nice.

Umdlye

Apprentice
Apr 30, 2009
wow! thats awesome :D but did i see drake's pants getting wet by walking through that puddle near the end of the video?
and the new melee looks cool :D can't wait for june 2 and of course fall 2009 when it comes out!? :)

Natalz

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Umdlye, post: 0]wow! thats awesome :D but did i see drake's pants getting wet by walking through that puddle near the end of the video?
[/quote]

Yes but that was already a feature in Uncharted DF. :)

Jan 11, 2008
www.Thetf.net
Looks wonderful. It looked great from the leaked poor quality footage, but seeing it in HD is marvelous. Personally, I think this is the best looking console game yet, but thats only going on this short bit of footage.

Umdlye

Apprentice
Apr 30, 2009
[QUOTE="Natalz, post: 0]Yes but that was already a feature in Uncharted DF. :)[/quote]

ah, lol. then i never noticed in DF :p
cant wait for uncharted 2!!

D

dannypnefc

I've never played an uncharted game before but all's I can say is wow! The graphics and gameplay look freakin awesome. This is a game i'm definately going to buy this year, and hopefully i'll get uncharted 1 beforehand though. I have a feeling this game WILL sell consoles if it get's enough coverage and hype.

kider

Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009
[QUOTE="mushroomhead, post: 0]I hope this is not what gametrailers will show tonight.
This is damn short,already shown and with and I wouldn't call it HD at all[/quote]

I just assumed this is what would be shown, maybe we will see something new afterall!

skulpt

Master Guru
May 27, 2005
www.adigitaldreamer.com
[QUOTE="dannypnefc, post: 0]I've never played an uncharted game before but all's I can say is wow! The graphics and gameplay look freakin awesome. This is a game i'm definately going to buy this year, and hopefully i'll get uncharted 1 beforehand though. I have a feeling this game WILL sell consoles if it get's enough coverage and hype.[/quote]

Uncharted 1 was already starting to show some amazing visuals. Uncharted 2 is easily IMO the most detailed looking game this generation. That's on top of amazing lighting and really dynamic animations that make a lot of other games (except maybe Killzone 2) look and play stiff and generic. The more amazing part was they had this level with this kind of detail showing around January in fully playable form. In other words, they had these visuals right around Gears 2, Resistance 2, and Killzone 2. Those devs at Naughty Dog are really amazing. I'd put them in the top 3 in the world right now for bleeding edge tech.

Apr 14, 2009
[QUOTE="dannypnefc, post: 0]I've never played an uncharted game before but all's I can say is wow! The graphics and gameplay look freakin awesome. This is a game i'm definately going to buy this year, and hopefully i'll get uncharted 1 beforehand though. I have a feeling this game WILL sell consoles if it get's enough coverage and hype.[/quote]
Uncharted is easily one of the best games this gen on any system.

hitman8062

Superior Member
Sep 3, 2008
@dannypmgc or whatever it was.
What???? youve never played (imo) the best game of all time?
Well you better play it before this one releases you will love it guarenteed.

Jun 27, 2007
[QUOTE="lolwut?, post: 0]Uncharted is easily one of the best games this gen on any system.[/quote]
Very true.I can even call it best PS3 game released to this moment

Sino

Super Elite
Apr 14, 2006
[QUOTE="cpitt, post: 0]I think its safe to assume, That playstation 3 is home to the best Third Person Shooters.[/quote]

Yes. Home to Army of Two 2.

Jul 26, 2008
Graphics are amazing!

[QUOTE="mushroomhead, post: 0]I really hope gametrailers will offer longer(at least 3-4 times longer) video or it will be disapointment of the month:bang:[/quote]

Hey, it's not there fault the video was short to begin with. They can hardly ask Naughty Dog to give them two or three minutes of footage..

B

BioSonic

Youtube!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFNSdglhNdk"]YouTube - Uncharted 2 Warzone single player gameplay HD[/ame]

Jun 27, 2007
[QUOTE="SamuraiClarke, post: 0]Graphics are amazing!

Hey, it's not there fault the video was short to begin with. They can hardly ask Naughty Dog to give them two or three minutes of footage..[/quote]Then it's Noughty dog fault:) They should release more media for U2,damn we are left in the dark ...Almost nothing so far:rolleyes:

R

Rapture

My only complaint was the animations looked somewhat odd when he would glide into cover.

But I'm sure that will be fixed by release.

God, the graphics look insane. So much detail and the framerate looks like it's actually above 30FPS! I also thought it was cool when Drake went all ninja on the enemy. lol