Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Delayed

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Not the best news to almost end 2015 with:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End has been delayed to April 26, 2016.

In a post on PlayStation Blog, Naughty Dog's Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley announced that the studio needs a bit more development time to put the finishing touches on its "largest Uncharted game to date."

"As we approached our final deadlines and started wrapping up the game’s levels, we realized that several key sequences needed extra resources to bring them to the finish line," Druckmann and Straley explained. "Pushing the date is not an easy choice, and we wouldn’t do it if we didn’t feel in our hearts it’s the best course of action for the game."

This marks the second delay for Uncharted 4, as the game was originally supposed to launch this holiday season, before being pushed to March 18

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Yeah, but did you see the graphics?

It's pretty shit.

Just kidding.

Seriously, when was the last time you've seen life-like eyes in a video game?

Vichael

Superior Member
Feb 27, 2012
[QUOTE="ArnoldRimmer, post: 6495643]At least it's not a long delay. To be honest I'm willing to forgive Naughty Dog delays as I know the end product will be worthwhile. [/QUOTE]

Same here. A month isn't too bad.

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
Not that it matters to me, but why don't they withhold until they're 100% sure about a date? If they were aiming for March, why not announce it for April, and rather surprise us with an early date?