Uncharted Beta Expired.

Airmaxx23

Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2008
[QUOTE="pntbllrspdr, post: 0]Mine did. I'm downloading the demo from the PSN store. I'm assuming that still works[/quote]

The demo ended today at noon....

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="Terminator 101, post: 0]maybe Sony should add feature that will cause things to get deleted once those things expire, while the system will send a message saying that it happened.[/quote]

Too lazy to do it yourself? o_O

coolguy

Ultimate Veteran
May 24, 2005
long island ny
it expired today, i finally got the demo to down load and install
all this time it was my nat settings. and it said demo expiard so iam glad i was
able to down load it and install it

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
[QUOTE="Fenix, post: 0]Too lazy to do it yourself? o_O[/quote]

Yea, it's not really too hard. And the 'Information' for it already lists when it expires and will tell you whether or not it has.

pntbllrspdr

Superior Member
Sep 29, 2006
[QUOTE="Airmaxx23, post: 4647988]The demo ended today at noon....[/quote]

POOP! I missed out on one of the chances to win the Fortune Huneter's edition..... if I had known it would end at 12 I would have played in the morning:x

dogg2k78

Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2006
whats friday the 13th is tuesday!!!! to bad i ordered mine from Amazon so i have to wait but i did it to save 4$ haha yes i penny pinch kinda!!!! I think that was the most addictive demo I have ever played for sure and the first demo that did not dissappoint!!!!

[QUOTE="dogg2k78, post: 0]whats friday the 13th is tuesday!!!! to bad i ordered mine from Amazon so i have to wait but i did it to save 4$ haha yes i penny pinch kinda!!!! I think that was the most addictive demo I have ever played for sure and the first demo that did not dissappoint!!!![/quote] Not everyone lives in North America, genius :rolleyes:.

In PAL regions, it's released on the 16th, which is a Friday.

saint seya

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2007
the worst part is that i paid for the full game.. but i live in small town, and i have to wait 5 more days to reach here :s
(one of my argentines friends, got it earlier, i didn't know that the game was already on sell here in arg)

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
I know it's a longshot and I'm not expecting it but have Naughty Dog announced any plans for participants in the multiplayer beta to maintain their rank? I don't mind having to rank up again because the multiplayer is so fun but others with higher ranks may not feel the same way.

Spider

Elite Sage
Jul 16, 2008
[QUOTE="Svetlana, post: 0]I know it's a longshot and I'm not expecting it but have Naughty Dog announced any plans for participants in the multiplayer beta to maintain their rank? I don't mind having to rank up again because the multiplayer is so fun but others with higher ranks may not feel the same way.[/quote]
confirmed that ranks will reset

sucks :(
i was level 36

n0na90

Apprentice
Jan 15, 2008
[QUOTE="Spider, post: 0]confirmed that ranks will reset

sucks :(
i was level 36[/quote]

Come on dude, the game will be so freaking awesome you'll get over it in no time! At least I will! :D

REEEPR

Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2008
Dining, in Hell!
I am jealous of you all for im without income and can't get it right now. Oh the horror of it all. At least i have some sweet screen shots from the demo cinema mode in my hdd. I already am having withdrawl symptoms! CMON CHRISTMAS!