unknow lifeform found in sewer!

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcKpx2DxGwY&feature=topvideos"]YouTube - Unknown Lifeform in North Carolina Sewer![/ame]
ewwwww im scared

saleenf5

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2007
i searched it an yea no one knows what they are..... some say prehistoric things, some say worms all grouped together, some say ALIENS!!!! maby not but still its unknown........

Jun 29, 2009
i didn't watch the whole thing because it grossed me out, but it reminds me of that one episode of cowboy bebop... with the thing that was left in the fridge for a very long time. hahahaha.. ok, it's creepier than that, but the episode is what I was reminded of

:yikes maybe it's alien egg sacs
*conspiracy music plays* :suspect:

Mar 24, 2007
Your House.
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 4360154]Looks like testies. Honestly it looks like those things from Resistance 2[/quote]

+rep same im expecting grims to jump out

Mar 24, 2007
Your House.
Well i found out what it is, worms grouped together
Dr. Timothy Wood, freshwater bryozoa expert.
Thanks for the video - I had not see it before. No, these are not bryozoans! They are clumps of annelid worms, almost certainly tubificids (Naididae, probably genus Tubifex). Normally these occur in soil and sediment, especially at the bottom and edges of polluted streams. In the photo they have apparently entered a pipeline somehow, and in the absence of soil they are coiling around each other. The contractions you see are the result of a single worm contracting and then stimulating all the others to do the same almost simultaneously, so it looks like a single big muscle contracting. Interesting video.​