US online store that ships to Europe??

Martijn_

Apprentice
Mar 31, 2007
I'm looking for a good store that ships PS3 games to Europe. Play-asia doesn't ship Ps3 games to Europe, and amazon only ship a few games to Europe. Just ordered White knight and Star Ocean from amazon but games like 3D Dot Heroes won't be shipped.

Are there other good stores that do ship every game to Europe?
Thanks

Cyn

Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
[QUOTE="Azu, post: 0]Videogamesplus is from Canada, but it's a great store anyways for importing North American releases.[/quote]
**** that site. I waited for over 3 weeks for Demon's Souls and they HEAVILY overcharge for P&P

Oct 26, 2008
[QUOTE="leemurta, post: 0]play.com its pretty cheap! ordered brutal legend a while ago for 23.49 free shipping everywhere![/quote]

This shop is based in Europe so it's not an US shop

Azu

Forum Sage
Mar 18, 2006
Oulu, Finland
[QUOTE="Cyn, post: 0]**** that site. I waited for over 3 weeks for Demon's Souls and they HEAVILY overcharge for P&P[/quote]
Me and many people I know: Dozens & dozens of orders with no problems and very fast deliveries (from Canada to Finland in 3-4 days, super-fast)
You: One order.

EVERY online store will have those deliveries that fail to arrive in time. You'll always find a few persons who've had problems with any given site. Most of the time it's not their fault, but just bad circumstances or bad luck. VGP is one of the BEST online stores.

And overcharged? They take, what, 3-4 euros for worldwide P&P? How is that overcharging? Some European online stores take almost as much for just European deliveries, more for overseas ones. There are way more expensive P&P costs around and overall VGP's prices are lower to boot. And really, it's not THEIR fault if the post gets lost in the way. Blame the post offices, not VGP. They probably sent it to you on time, but it took some wrong turn or something somewhere and that's why it arrived to you so late.