vanquish costum soundtrack not working

Hitman_T92

TWISTED METAL
Sep 1, 2008
Hangar 18
so i got vanquish and its written on the box that it has costum soundtrack but when i go to the xmb to play music it says music cannot be played during use of this game
so WTF :confused:

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
According to google it's either a misprint on the box, or Platinum Games accidentally did not enable them.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
kinda like the ATV VS. MX REFLEX game that also had the custom soundtrack on it..didn't work, good thing I rented it, and played for only 20 minutes before returning it and getting my money back..then I looked back on the cover and slapped myself in the face "OF COURSE! it's from THQ! the only good games they've ever made were the Red Faction series, and the rest are pieces of crap"

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
Well if he's going to going to change tracks...

Bayonetta's custom soundtrack was a very nice addition.

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5328966]kinda like the ATV VS. MX REFLEX game that also had the custom soundtrack on it..didn't work, good thing I rented it, and played for only 20 minutes before returning it and getting my money back..then I looked back on the cover and slapped myself in the face "OF COURSE! it's from THQ! the only good games they've ever made were the Red Faction series, and the rest are pieces of crap"[/QUOTE]

I wasnt going too comment in this thread, but did you return a game - and say its crap - cause it didnt have working custom soundtrack? o_O