Vista on pre-order

Aug 14, 2006
The prices are fake I think.
They did that with advent children when you could reserve it they had the price of it at around $400 and I was like what the heck ! I think most pre-order items on amazon are messed up.

spandexman

Superior Member
Sep 6, 2005
XP pro was 400$ when it launched so I can see Vista ultimate being 400$. The upgrade version is only 250$ though.

Doesnt really matter to me, I could either get it for free from my school, or pay 20$ for it at the book store.

Apr 22, 2006
The prices probably won't be fake, as a few days ago MS (probably on accident) leaked the prices of Vista on their canadian site in candian dollars. I think the link has been pulled now though.

Fallout Boy

Elite Member
May 23, 2005
Why the hell would anyone want to pre-order Vista??? Its not like there will be a supply shortage, and if there is there will be no urgency to instantly upgrade.

Dec 25, 2005
[QUOTE="Fallout Boy, post: 0]Why the hell would anyone want to pre-order Vista??? Its not like there will be a supply shortage, and if there is there will be no urgency to instantly upgrade.[/QUOTE]

Unless, MS deliberately wanna cause shortage!! :lol:

Jokes aside, I think vista will be an amazing operating system, better than any previous version of windows has been.

But that doesnt change the fact that its damn expensive!! :?