Vita PAX announcements

Lasombra

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
Oct 3, 2012
Nagoya, Japan
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6193406]Too. Many. Indie games.[/QUOTE]

Indie games are great. No restrictions over what they can accomplish.

Idenowhereiam

Bandw!dth Savior
Oct 26, 2006
In Miami, man <3
Glad to see some interest in the indies.

While I admit it isn't what I initially purchased my vita for, I did however buy it for games. Since I don't play much on my iphone or pc at the moment, the recent influx of indie titles is more than welcomed. As i've said before, games are games are games! Doesn't matter to me what other consoles or devices it's on, as long as it's on the one I use, and it's fun, sign me up!

That being said, agree with Dustforce, but "The road not taken", and "Samurai Gunn" also have my interest

Last edited:

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
I love indie games so I've no issue with them hitting Vita. But. When that's all that's hitting Vita, it's starting to look/feel like there's no big titles.

Flumbooze

Superior Member
Jun 16, 2013
Belgium
[QUOTE="*goo, post: 6194009]I love indie games so I've no issue with them hitting Vita. But. When that's all that's hitting Vita, it's starting to look/feel like there's no big titles.[/QUOTE]

Killzone, Tearaway, Ys...

May 5, 2011
USA
[QUOTE="Flumbooze, post: 6194228]Killzone, Tearaway, Ys...[/QUOTE]

Of those 3, Killzone is probably the only system seller, in my little opinion. FPS is a major genre, while Tearaway is a platformer and Ys belongs to the niche RPG genre.

Flumbooze

Superior Member
Jun 16, 2013
Belgium
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6197977]Of those 3, Killzone is probably the only system seller, in my little opinion. FPS is a major genre, while Tearaway is a platformer and Ys belongs to the niche RPG genre.[/QUOTE]

True, but they can't pour out the shooters right away. :)