Vita: What's the last trophy you earned?

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6333634]Got a great setup that I used to beat them if you want it mate?[/QUOTE]

That'd be great. Firstly though was you using any driver aids like brake assist etc as I had them enabled so that might not have helped either and I don't think I'd be any better with them disabled :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
I just had traction control on and that was it, all other assists are turned off.

In the easy settings screen (which is the first setting screen you come to) change oversteer to 100%, speed/acceleration to 70% and grip/speed to 50%, this allows you to get quicker traction out of the corners, use DRS as often as you can and you should be able to achieve the gold times! The hardest ones are Canada, Silverstone, Spa, Turkey and Yas Marina, will take you a few laps to learn where the quickest lines are, hope this helps :icon_thumright:

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Last trophy: Tearaway.....Paparazzi. Take 15 photos of the paper world. Kind of a gimme.

[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 6333647]From Danganronpa

All's Well That Ends...Umm...

Finished every chapter

Damn, what a great game
[/QUOTE]

My favorite Vita game to date by far.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6333661]I just had traction control on and that was it, all other assists are turned off.

In the easy settings screen (which is the first setting screen you come to) change oversteer to 100%, speed/acceleration to 70% and grip/speed to 50%, this allows you to get quicker traction out of the corners, use DRS as often as you can and you should be able to achieve the gold times! The hardest ones are Canada, Silverstone, Spa, Turkey and Yas Marina, will take you a few laps to learn where the quickest lines are, hope this helps :icon_thumright:[/QUOTE]

Cheers mate will give them settings a go :)

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Started Gravity Rush. Trophies so far...

Mastered the fundamentals of Gravity*
Completed Episode 1
Completed Episode 2

*I still have problems with this one in real life!

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
Got the final two trophies for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Mo Moolah - Gold Trophy
Have 20,000 Moolah when you take the barge to Doc's Mongo Retreat

Shiny Moolah - Platinum Trophy
Get all other Trophies

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6336503]Got the final two trophies for Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Mo Moolah - Gold Trophy
Have 20,000 Moolah when you take the barge to Doc's Mongo Retreat

Shiny Moolah - Platinum Trophy
Get all other Trophies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Is it worth a playthrough bud?
I watched a very brief video and didn't seem overly impressed so haven't downloaded it but just have it added to my purchased history just incase :cool:

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6336564]Is it worth a playthrough bud?
I watched a very brief video and didn't seem overly impressed so haven't downloaded it but just have it added to my purchased history just incase :cool:

If I'm being honest mate it's hard for me to recommend this game. The story sucked and the controls are a little fiddly on the Vita. The only reason I finished it was to add a platinum to my collection. The minute that plat pinged I deleted the game from my memory card lol

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6336700]If I'm being honest mate it's hard for me to recommend this game. The story sucked and the controls are a little fiddly on the Vita. The only reason I finished it was to add a platinum to my collection. The minute that plat pinged I deleted the game from my memory card lol

:lol: cheers for the honesty, I've played afew like that in the passed and told myself I wouldn't again so will leave it. I thought it looked pretty turd on the clips I watched :lol:

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6336723]:lol: cheers for the honesty, I've played afew like that in the passed and told myself I wouldn't again so will leave it. I thought it looked pretty turd on the clips I watched :lol:

It is as bad as it looks :lol:

Random question mate but which games have an easy plat? Lol i'm looking to build on my platinums and with you have 90 odd, I'm sure there must be a few piss easy platinums that you obtained lol

bobtheduck

Elite Guru
Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
Does it count to bring up trophies I got automatically during "transfarring" on MGS3HD? I guess I got a new trophy on MGS3, too... It's all in Season: Collected every type of fruit. I had some serious issues adjusting to the new controls on the Vita... The Pain fight took me about half an hour or better because I was fighting with the controls.

Last edited:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Here are my last 3 from MGS HD Collection:

Animal Control - Collect a dog tag

Party's Over - Defeat Fatman

To Catch a Predator - Lure a guard with a girlie magazine

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6336787]It is as bad as it looks :lol:

Random question mate but which games have an easy plat? Lol i'm looking to build on my platinums and with you have 90 odd, I'm sure there must be a few piss easy platinums that you obtained lol

Seriously, don't go that route :lol: You'll be pulling your hair out, I know I was! Alot were earned during a trophy tournament last year. There's all sorts of easy but very **** games out there, Disney games are by far the easiest especially the likes of Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Cars, Cars race o rama, HM etc as well as the Lego games. There also loads of PS move easy plats if you have that?
For the Vita, Sly Collection, Spy Hunter, MotoGP, WRC3 & 4, Fifa 13, The walking Dead, Lego Movie, Lego Lord of the Rings, PS Allstars, AC Liberations, Sound Shapes, NFS, Resistance are all pretty easy plats.

On some of the games as soon as I put the disc in I couldn't wait for it to be over :lol: so be prepared that if you want to go for an easy plat, it's quite possible the game is also dog **** :)

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6336862]Seriously, don't go that route :lol: You'll be pulling your hair out, I know I was! Alot were earned during a trophy tournament last year. There's all sorts of easy but very **** games out there, Disney games are by far the easiest especially the likes of Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Cars, Cars race o rama, HM etc as well as the Lego games. There also loads of PS move easy plats if you have that?
For the Vita, Sly Collection, Spy Hunter, MotoGP, WRC3 & 4, Fifa 13, The walking Dead, Lego Movie, Lego Lord of the Rings, PS Allstars, AC Liberations, Sound Shapes, NFS, Resistance are all pretty easy plats.

On some of the games as soon as I put the disc in I couldn't wait for it to be over :lol: so be prepared that if you want to go for an easy plat, it's quite possible the game is also dog **** :)[/QUOTE]

Lol cheers for the warning mate. I will draw the line at disney games and the like lol I have most of the vita games you have mentioned though so may as well rattle through those :)

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
3 More from MGS2 HD Edition:

Moving Day - Collect all boxes

Thanks, Ames - Learn the location of the president

Nothing Personal - Break the neck of 30 enemies

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6338442]2 More from MGS HD Collection:

Don't Taze Me, Bro - Tranquilize 100 enemies

Steel Grip - Attain grip level 3[/QUOTE]

Nice :cool: You going for the Plat Duffman? Heard them VR missions are on the tough side !

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6338443]Nice :cool: You going for the Plat Duffman? Heard them VR missions are on the tough side ![/QUOTE]

I am trying lol, but I think it might just be a little out of my playing ability! I think the VR missions will be the hardest, you also have to collect 218 dog tags across all difficulties and I can only just about complete the normal setting lol! Might just get as many of the trophies as I can and then move on!

How hard was the Tearaway platinum?

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6338447]I am trying lol, but I think it might just be a little out of my playing ability! I think the VR missions will be the hardest, you also have to collect 218 dog tags across all difficulties and I can only just about complete the normal setting lol! Might just get as many of the trophies as I can and then move on!

How hard was the Tearaway platinum?[/QUOTE]

Easy :D There's 3 silvers for completing 3 levels without losing your 'stamp' (dying basically), but if you take your time they're not really difficult at all. Was a nice steady run to the plat to be fair.

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
Motorstorm RC

RC Champion - Gold Trophy
Set a time 40:00 or less the whole Motorstorm RC Festival

Lunatics Unite - Platinum Trophy
Obtain every other trophy in the game

Got this during my lunch hour at work :D

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6338837]Motorstorm RC

RC Champion - Gold Trophy
Set a time 40:00 or less the whole Motorstorm RC Festival

Lunatics Unite - Platinum Trophy
Obtain every other trophy in the game

Got this during my lunch hour at work :D

Great little game that.

Double plat with PS3 if you sync your savedata ;) auto pops the lot, same as Sound Shapes and afew others.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Started MGS 3 Snake eater last night, got quite a few but only posted this one because it made me :lol:

Problem Solved, Series Over - Create the Ocelot Time Paradox

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
FIFA 14
Bronze
Chip the goalie in a head to head ranked match :cool:

That was the lastest, at 82% completion for that and also been playing Modnation Racers, currently 22%.

So close breaking into the top 500 in the UK too :lol:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Mine was Fasionista in MGS 3 Snake eater!

So close to the platinum, only 2 to go but "Ain't easy being green" is a pain in the ass as you have to shoot some of the Kerotians whilst travelling at 60mph on a motorbike which, as the trophy title states, ain't easy! lol