Vita: What's the last trophy you earned?

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Busy with the God of War Collection on my Vita. Ofcourse, God Of War I first. Just defeated Hydra.

Got 'It's a HUGE one' -> 'Retrieve The Captain's Key' :)

Am quite a lot further now;
Bolt Action -> Acquire Zeus' Fury.

Last edited:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Surprising not actually, would only take 2 playthrough's to get the platinum with having to watch all cut scenes in the first playthrough as there is a trophy related to them, plus you have a trophy for only using tranquillizer bullets even on the bosses. Then the second playthrough is all about cleaning up! It took me 5 because I kept missing collectables and Kerotan frogs but managed to get there in the end! There is no difficulty specific trophies either so you can just keep it on very easy and speed through it! I found the Vita trophy guide at PS3 trophies VERY handy when going for the platinum, but it says you can pick it up in one playthrough but this is NOT true at all :lol:

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6344270]Surprising not actually, would only take 2 playthrough's to get the platinum with having to watch all cut scenes in the first playthrough as there is a trophy related to them, plus you have a trophy for only using tranquillizer bullets even on the bosses. Then the second playthrough is all about cleaning up! It took me 5 because I kept missing collectables and Kerotan frogs but managed to get there in the end! There is no difficulty specific trophies either so you can just keep it on very easy and speed through it! I found the Vita trophy guide at PS3 trophies VERY handy when going for the platinum, but it says you can pick it up in one playthrough but this is NOT true at all :lol:[/QUOTE]

Brill cheers mate. I got it off PS+ a while back but only just got a 32GB card to download it to, my other cards have been full. So may go for it :)

Got so much to play at the minute, I've got games coming out my ears and not enough hours in the day :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6344273]Brill cheers mate. I got it off PS+ a while back but only just got a 32GB card to download it to, my other cards have been full. So may go for it :)

Got so much to play at the minute, I've got games coming out my ears and not enough hours in the day :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

:lol: wish I had, at least I finished this before getting Watchdogs at the weekend :D

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6344273]
Got so much to play at the minute, I've got games coming out my ears and not enough hours in the day :lol:[/QUOTE]

Exactly the same here! :D
Am playing around on all devices I have right now.. Couple of games on PC, some on PS3, few on Vita and some on 3DS XL :p

Last trophy I had was a little earlier on GOW 1.
Don't Leave Her Hanging. Nothing special, but I'm mostly playing the GOW Series on Vita due to the trophies.. :D

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman1986, post: 6344307]:lol: wish I had, at least I finished this before getting Watchdogs at the weekend :D[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I'm really enjoying WD, definitely got in to it.

[QUOTE="WaxWeazle, post: 6344317]Exactly the same here! :D
Am playing around on all devices I have right now.. Couple of games on PC, some on PS3, few on Vita and some on 3DS XL :p

Last trophy I had was a little earlier on GOW 1.
Don't Leave Her Hanging. Nothing special, but I'm mostly playing the GOW Series on Vita due to the trophies.. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol: it's crazy, I've got acouple off Steam, still trying to make the most of BF4 with having the premium sub, then there's the PS3 PS+ backlog of games and the Vita stuff I'm working on. Normally I only go for 1 at a time but mixing it up between them all at the minute.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6344329]:lol: it's crazy, I've got acouple off Steam, still trying to make the most of BF4 with having the premium sub, then there's the PS3 PS+ backlog of games and the Vita stuff I'm working on. Normally I only go for 1 at a time but mixing it up between them all at the minute.[/QUOTE]
Yep, known feeling. Used to play basically nothing except BF4 and COD4 for a while, but BF4 was so broken I gave up on it and it wasn't fun on my own anymore. Eventually started playing an SP game, got interested in another, then I found a fun mmorpg, then I found another game on the PS3 that I still have to finish, blahblahblah.. And so the list goes on and continues :D

Thus I'm now playing way too much games than I should be :3
But ay, I don't care. Havin fun and gettin trophies on PS3/PSV!

And to go back ontopic; last earned trophy for me would be 'Beat A Dead Horse' in GOW I from the collection :)

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
Networking - Bronze Trophy
Find every Jack Spot

None More Wanted - Platinum Trophy
Awarded for successfully collecting all Most Wanted trophies

Finally got the damn plat for Most Wanted lol pretty simple but finding all the gates, billboards and spots etc was a pain in the ass

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Modnation Racers SuperStar trophy which was a gold for reaching rank 28 in creation mode, 100,000 xp required.

Which was the last needed for the Platinum :cool:

Ariakace

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2008
New Jersey
Icarus in Terraria. Reached the top of the world. fun little game. takes some getting used to, plus i cant find a single person who wants to play online via the vita so i cant really kill any of the bosses.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Duffman, Sylar, you guys enjoying WRC4? I thought it was brilliant and the welcome addition of a career mode compared to WRC3. The menus/setup is very similar to the motoGP games, guess that's a given with both being done by Milestone.
Glad they're supporting the vita anyway, had a blast with both games :cool:

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6361575]Duffman, Sylar, you guys enjoying WRC4? I thought it was brilliant and the welcome addition of a career mode compared to WRC3. The menus/setup is very similar to the motoGP games, guess that's a given with both being done by Milestone.
Glad they're supporting the vita anyway, had a blast with both games :cool:

Yeah man really enjoying it, I haven't played a rally game since Dirt 3 and it feels good! I noticed how similar the menus were too, even with the option of checking emails and news reports in that little hub before going to the calendar and selecting the next race! I'm surprised at how well it handles as well, its really responsive and some corners take quite a bit of concentration haha.

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
I'm sure that even some of the in game music menu is the same between Moto GP and WRC lol anyway

WRC 4

Victory at El Condor
Win the Philips LED Rally Argentina. Offline rally with three day calendar

Victory at altitude
Win the Rally Guanajuato México. Offline rally with three day calendar

Last edited:

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Here's a couple of trophies I've earned today/yesterday :D
Started playing Sly 2 after a break from Sly (after finishing the first one).

Here's the earned trophies-list (so far), hoping to turn this one into a platinum game as well :D (would be my second one)!

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Wow Wax that's a lot of trophies lol

Finally managed to achieve the WRC 4 Platinum :D

The perfect display cabinet - Win all trophies

Now to chase the Lego Batman 2 platinum!

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Ehhh it's 'okay' :D
I tend to get all trophies (platinum) before wednesday :3 so I'm doing the best I can to get more trophies :D

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6363619]For Formula 1 2011

View attachment 6128 Timed to Perfection View attachment 6129
Achieve all gold time trial trophies

Quite possibly the hardest trophy I have ever got. Should now be a pretty straight forward run to get the Platinum[/QUOTE]

Good job :cool: I abandoned that one! Was getting right on my tits to the point where I could've smashed my vita to pieces :lol:

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6363636]Good job :cool: I abandoned that one! Was getting right on my tits to the point where I could've smashed my vita to pieces :lol:

Cheers man! Can't believe I got a trophy that a guy with 100+ plats gave up on! ;) Haha

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6363668]Cheers man! Can't believe I got a trophy that a guy with 100+ plats gave up on! ;) Haha

Nice one man, glad that set up helped :icon_thumright:

Sounds like we might be in an exclusive club as well if we managed to pick up a trophy that someone with 100 platinum's couldn't manage lol

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Well done guys, I tried with your setup for acouple of races Duff but was always off the pace. I may have another attempt at it and alter some of the auto assists but for the time being and foreseeable I'm beat.

You hardcore race fans should grab Blur. That'll give you a good test to the platinum :cool:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6363930]Well done guys, I tried with your setup for acouple of races Duff but was always off the pace. I may have another attempt at it and alter some of the auto assists but for the time being and foreseeable I'm beat.

You hardcore race fans should grab Blur. That'll give you a good test to the platinum :cool:

That sucks mate but I am sure you will get it eventually, a lot of tracks take quite a few laps before you manage to get the times you need

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
F1 2011 Platinum :D
Complete
Congratulations on Completing F1 2011

Working on the World Rally Championship 4 plat now. Haven't got long to go for that

Also that's my 20th plat! Gazza better be having sleepless nights cause i'm coming after him! :lol:

Last edited: