Warning for atean_boy: Double posting

R

REFLEX

Post: Times: Sony poised to lose its 13 year title as biggest games console maker
User: atean_boy
Infraction: Double posting

Administrative Note:
Double Posting

Message to User:
Please do not double post, it only clutters things and makes it harder to respond properly. It is also against the rules, next time use the edit button.

Original Post:
[QUOTE="webshark, post: 0]well, we have a different mindset as to what the average joe cares about.

to me, the average joe goes out and buys a plasma screen TV then plugs it into basic cable. the average joe doesnt know what progressive scan is. the average joe doesnt know how to reset his wireless router. the average joe doesnt know how to SET his wireless router. the average joe doesnt care if the ps3 could make you breakfast, the average joe cares that the wii is fun.

that is what i see in the average joe.

not everyone measures products by tech value, and the vast majority wouldnt even know how to imo.
You are completely right. I agree with you 100%.

But the thing is that day after day, there are LESS and LESS average joes out there. 3 years ago I couldn't talk to ANYONE about technology. Now-a-days I find people who know their stuff all the time.

The world is changing.[/quote]