We are such *****

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
wonder what kind of research they were doing on them...

[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 5720325]I saw the title of the video and I don't even have the heart to watch it :/[/QUOTE]
Really, it's not really sad.

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
i dont even like how they put nets in the surf here to stop jelly fish it traps other things to and just so some german can go swimming. also how people say KILL SHARKS!!! they wrack our fun ummmm no your swimming in their home and if people just lernt to respect that then their wouldint be a need for all the safty bs

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5720368]i dont even like how they put nets in the surf here to stop jelly fish it traps other things to and just so some german can go swimming. also how people say KILL SHARKS!!! they wrack our fun ummmm no your swimming in their home and if people just lernt to respect that then their wouldint be a need for all the safty bs[/QUOTE]

have you ever been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Enthroll

Apprentice
Mar 27, 2008
Tuscany
[QUOTE="spyrde, post: 5720506]have you ever been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/QUOTE]

dude... :snicker how high were you ?

Mar 9, 2007
Blighttown
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5720698]Not even gonna watch it since I have a dog. But I would gladly watch a video of a human being treated like shit and wouldn't give a fuck :)[/QUOTE]
I'd glady post a link but..... ;)

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
ok maybe i should have named the thread something less um insulting lol but anyway the video isint sad as in dogs being killed or anything but it defo works the heart seeing them out of a cage for the first time

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5720368]i dont even like how they put nets in the surf here to stop jelly fish it traps other things to and just so some german can go swimming. also how people say KILL SHARKS!!! they wrack our fun ummmm no your swimming in their home and if people just lernt to respect that then their wouldint be a need for all the safty bs[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Fuck the jellyfish, I'd kill em' myself if it meant that they weren't going to bother me. Its not like they serve a purpose.

And as for the video, would you rather they do tests on humans? I mean, come on, hard things have to be done for the greater good. If they didn't release them, then those dogs would eventually be put down.

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 5720791]:lol:

Fuck the jellyfish, I'd kill em' myself if it meant that they weren't going to bother me. Its not like they serve a purpose.

And as for the video, would you rather they do tests on humans? I mean, come on, hard things have to be done for the greater good. If they didn't release them, then those dogs would eventually be put down.[/QUOTE]

do we serve a purpose? and why should other living things suffer for us? i know its for the greater good but that does not mean they should be locked up their whole lifes only to be put down after.

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5720913]do we serve a purpose? and why should other living things suffer for us? i know its for the greater good but that does not mean they should be locked up their whole lifes only to be put down after.[/QUOTE]

...Are you kidding? I don't have to serve a purpose, I'm a human, thats an animal. Survival of the fittest?

And don't you realize that those dogs have the good life as compared to other test animals?

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
[QUOTE="kwesnoth, post: 5720981]...Are you kidding? I don't have to serve a purpose, I'm a human, thats an animal. Survival of the fittest?

And don't you realize that those dogs have the good life as compared to other test animals?[/QUOTE]

so just because you can kill something means you should? its not "survival" to trap a defencless animal. you dont see a lion keeping mouse,dog,monkey,rat to do tests for his own gain he kills only what he needs but for some resone we feel like we are better then everything else living on the earth so some how that gives us the right to do whatever we like with anouther living thing

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5721015]so just because you can kill something means you should? its not "survival" to trap a defencless animal. you dont see a lion keeping mouse,dog,monkey,rat to do tests for his own gain he kills only what he needs but for some resone we feel like we are better then everything else living on the earth so some how that gives us the right to do whatever we like with anouther living thing[/QUOTE]

Yes. ;)

Animals are here only to serve our purposes, if that means using them to test medicine or whatever, then so be it.

And lions only kill what they need because they are not smart enough to save food aside and such.