Webe++ - Great App For Jailbroken iDevices

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
I was having a browse for an app that let me use my iPhone as a PS3 keyboard... and I found one!

Webe++ is a bluetooth app that syncs with your Ps3. It lets you use the d-pad directional buttons, triangle circle X square, start and select. Plus a full qwerty keyboard.
You can also use the blank part of the screen to swipe left right up and down if you prefer.

It works flawlessly and I'm very impressed with it.

It's $5 from BigBoss (through Cydia)

No more clunky IR keyboard, and no need for me to buy the Keyboard attachment :cool:

If you're looking for something like this then go get it. I give it a full 10/10.

Here is a screen (not from my phone)

It also works with most BT compatible devices

EDIT: For you Androiders there is a similar app called blueputdroid

Last edited:

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
Would be awesome if this were on android, and it would make much more sense since the NGP coming out is an android based device!

irish-sid

I'm a hater, a traito.
Aug 26, 2007
[QUOTE="Thorzilla, post: 5469866]Would be awesome if this were on android, and it would make much more sense since the NGP coming out is an android based device![/QUOTE]

I think there is already an android app that does this.
I think it's called blueputdroid

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
[QUOTE="irish-sid, post: 5469897]I think there is already an android app that does this.
I think it's called blueputdroid[/QUOTE]

HOLY F! This way I don't have to purchase that ugly PS3 controller keyboard. Thanks mate, +rep!