WELCOME TO THE NEW PSU FORUMS

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
So maybe this has been covered but why does it say all my posts have to bee approved for normal members to see and I'm having trouble finding my new posts after the fact.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Try again. Hopefully fixed.
Hey, chris. Any chance the "website" field can be removed from the user profile page?

It kinda serves no real purpose, and gives bots an opportunity to spread their junk without even needing to post.

I also don't have any permissions above that of the average user.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Hey, chris. Any chance the "website" field can be removed from the user profile page?

It kinda serves no real purpose, and gives bots an opportunity to spread their junk without even needing to post.

I also don't have any permissions above that of the average user.
Hmmm, adjusted your groups. See if you have rights now.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
I miss the old forums, with all our items!
The old items were a major source of the sites instability. Our hands were kinda tied in that regard.

The site is a lot more stable now, and the new software is a lot more snappy than our previous software.

-Shafty-

overstepping the mark
Sep 7, 2007
Unfortunately,your plans to move house and leave me with no forwarding address have failed! I found all your bases!

Where's the snicker ffs??

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Unfortunately,your plans to move house and leave me with no forwarding address have failed! I found all your bases!

Where's the snicker ffs??
The snicker emoticon passed away during the forum migration but please don't leave us. You're one of the funny ones.