Went and bought another Xbox One

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
Don't know why I decided to buy another Xbox One (This time a One S) even though I didn't play the first launch one I had. I guess I wanted the 4K look when I eventually buy a 4K TV. Anyway, what the hell is there to play on this thing? I plan to buy Forza 7 this week or next week, but outside of that... what else is there to play on here? I'm trying to give gaming a real shot in 2018 because I believe its a lost art today. But got damn, I don't see nothing on the box to play, lol

May 20, 2008
Don't know why I decided to buy another Xbox One (This time a One S) even though I didn't play the first launch one I had. I guess I wanted the 4K look when I eventually buy a 4K TV. Anyway, what the hell is there to play on this thing? I plan to buy Forza 7 this week or next week, but outside of that... what else is there to play on here? I'm trying to give gaming a real shot in 2018 because I believe its a lost art today. But got damn, I don't see nothing on the box to play, lol
I suggest you go to the games section on Xbox live. Hundreds of games there to choose from.

Jun 4, 2007
*Old 360 exclusives>>>>xbone exclusives

*Based off sales and chatter that took place among the xbone community in 2017.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
A box with no games or a box of fly new shoes?

But seriously, I hear you. It sounds like you want to give Xbox a chance and find exclusive games to play. The only other game I can think of would be Crackdown 3.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I suggest you return it and buy an Xbox One X. The One S upscales while the One X can do up to native 4K. I have compared my One S with my X and the 1X beats the living crap out of the One S.

Forza 7 is a great game to test out each system. Smoother frame rate and native 4K on the One X.