Were you spanked when you were a kid?

AJJets

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2006
Back in the day when most of you were kids. When you got in trouble did any of you get spanked, hit with a belt, or punched.

I was hit with a belt, and spanked. I'd tried to put magazines in my pants so it wouldn't hurt as bad. :lol:

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
[QUOTE="DangerousMali, post: 0]spanked ?

maan, i got my *** kicked till someone pulled a muscle[/quote]

Me too :(

BigYoSpeck

Superior Member
Dec 29, 2008
I can remember a couple of instances where I got a smack. I've never agreed with smacking. And not because I'm some mamby pamby liberal. But there are two kinds of children. Those that don't need smacking and those that don't respond to being smacked. If the child not being on your good side isn't consequence enough for them then your good side isn't worth being on.

R_Mac_1

Forum Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Corpus Christi, TX
Yes. Spanked frequently. Whooped with a belt on more than a few occasions. Got to a point where I didn't need to be disciplined that much anymore, other than a smack on the mouth or a painful tug on the ear. I learned respect.

darksora

Master Poster
Apr 23, 2007
I used to get slapped across the face, lol, but never spanked or punched. Although I did used to get threatened by a stick, haha. To be honest, I usually deserved them anyways. I'm definately thankful for it though, god knows what I'd be like without any punishment like that.

gster

Paddy McCourt
Mar 13, 2009
Bristol
occasionally, but i remember my mum putting hot chilli sauce on my lips for swearing :snicker although at the time it hurt like a *****

ex nihilo7

Master Poster
Nov 13, 2006
I was spanked and hit with a belt. It was encouraging the day my older brother started laughing at my dad, as getting hit with a belt was no longer a big deal to him.

iLake

Super Elite
Sep 16, 2008
Louisiana
gamingcompanyhq.com
My dad used a belt on me once, but that was because I did something horrible. He didn't believe in using objects for punishment. I back-talked my mom back when I was 12 and one slap across the face fixed that in a heartbeat.

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
I got spanked, slapped, beat with a belt and got the occasional punch! I also got the hot sauce (always thought it was yummy but never let the secret be known)

gster

Paddy McCourt
Mar 13, 2009
Bristol
[QUOTE="Morganator, post: 0]I got spanked, slapped, beat with a belt and got the occasional punch! I also got the hot sauce (always thought it was yummy but never let the secret be known)[/quote]

lucky knob. i have never found hot sauce tasty which kind of adds to the pain...i can almost feel that pain now

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
What the..? I'm 14 now, and I don't get anything like that. I wasn't born when you lot were, and the fact all of you's got a smack, that must mean you all got child abused? That is just plain right... weird... :confused:

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
[QUOTE="Sufi, post: 0]Let's just say that my dad would've gone to jail for a looooooong time if we had been raised in U.S.[/quote]

:snicker My dad would be in jail for life if the authorities knew what went in the family!

Bigdoggy

Master Guru
Jan 24, 2008
oh man, I remember I ticked off my grandma so bad, I told her to "F you" but I was around 6 or 7, I didn't really understand the actual meaning of the word. i knew it was a bad word but damn. My grandma went into her room after that and took a coat hanger. LMAO! she hit me 3 times with that coat hanger really freaking hard, i never swore around my parents after that. OMG that thing hurt. I will never forget that pain as a child. but it stopped me from swearing at that time.

C

Comatosed

Hell yeah, I had my *** handed to me many times by my mum. Definitely taught me some respect, never learned to stop doing the stuff that got me in trouble though :confused: :lol:

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
[QUOTE="gster, post: 0]lucky knob. i have never found hot sauce tasty which kind of adds to the pain...i can almost feel that pain now[/quote]

It took soap for me to stop swearing around adults at the time!:lol:

[QUOTE="L1nux K1ng, post: 4525827]What the..? I'm 14 now, and I don't get anything like that. I wasn't born when you lot were, and the fact all of you's got a smack, that must mean you all got child abused? That is just plain right... weird... :confused:[/quote]

Your post is confusing! Mind putting that in a coherent sentence!

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
[QUOTE="L1nux K1ng, post: 4525827]What the..? I'm 14 now, and I don't get anything like that. I wasn't born when you lot were, and the fact all of you's got a smack, that must mean you all got child abused? That is just plain right... weird... :confused:[/quote]

I say this kid needs a good clip round the ear guys! :snicker

C

Comatosed

[QUOTE="Morganator, post: 0]It took soap for me to stop swearing around adults at the time!:lol:[/quote]

I had the soap in the mouth treatment. On my birthday of all days, I did kinda deserve it though. I never did that indian dance round the bonfire again :lol:

Devil

Master Poster
May 16, 2009
England
[QUOTE="Morganator, post: 0]Your post is confusing! Mind putting that in a coherent sentence![/quote]

Why don't we get abused as kids this gen? It seems like back in the 90s a lot of kids were abused by their parents...

SpyroViper

The Derailer
May 9, 2008
[QUOTE="L1nux K1ng, post: 0]Why don't we get abused as kids this gen? It seems like back in the 90s a lot of kids were abused by their parents...[/quote]

Because the stupid government now calls child discipline 'child abuse'

Hence why we have so many rotten chavs running loose. Thanks Mr Brown (******!)