Whas up with the store?

takuya

Superior Member
Dec 17, 2006
www.tupeck.com
I kept waking up last night to see if the update is out and at about 3:30 I was finally able to download it. But still no Warhawk and other store content? Whats up with that? Dont the usually release it all at once?

illusionstj

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2005
I stayed up late to download the beta as well. I'm about to hit the sack here in a minute. I hope it isn't delayed. Maybe I'll wake up to a good surprise.

May 18, 2007
[QUOTE="The Game, post: 0]WarHawk is delayed until tomorrow guys. :([/quote]

Yep, it looks like its confirmed via the online Beta site. If you log in it says 5/25/07.

womfalcs3

Apprentice
Mar 10, 2007
Why wouldn't the beta come with the rest of the Thursday update anyway though?

Wouldn't the update come towards the evening of the day of release?

Dec 23, 2006
[QUOTE="takuya, post: 0]I kept waking up last night to see if the update is out and at about 3:30 I was finally able to download it. But still no Warhawk and other store content? Whats up with that? Dont the usually release it all at once?[/quote]

Usually the stuff is up after noon Central time..at least when I get home from lunch on Thursday or at least it used to a month ago..

san

Superior Member
Jan 20, 2007
If the Warhawk download is delayed, it could be in order to avoid the mass of people downloading Warhawk choking up the servers for the other people accessing new Store content this evening. Makes sense to me. Especially if there is content for purchase coming out today. You want people to be able to buy and download quickly, not be frustrated by a bunch of us downloading Warhawk.

Or the beta download could become available today, with the online play not beginning until tomorrow, as they want as many people as possible to have it ready to go and jump online when the beta kicks off. That would make sense, too. Not a bunch of empty games while we all download the game -- which could be quite a large file.

Or, this evening around 6PM CDT is 24th May in the States, but it's already late morning on the 25th in Japan. They could be setting the dates of the beta by Japanese time.

We'll see.

May 15, 2007
My beta trial message says:

From 31st May, you'll be able to download the Warhawk beta trial from the PLAYSTATION®Store when you visit using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID.
Simply access the 'GAME' area, and then full games, where you will see the download waiting for you.

Think we are having to wait another week? Doesn't matter to me, just glad I got on the trial.

J

jakncoke

[QUOTE="jcolls, post: 0]My beta trial message says:

From 31st May, you'll be able to download the Warhawk beta trial from the PLAYSTATION®Store when you visit using your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign In ID.
Simply access the 'GAME' area, and then full games, where you will see the download waiting for you.

Think we are having to wait another week? Doesn't matter to me, just glad I got on the trial.[/quote]

nahh Im willing to bet tomorow we get it because if it was delayed that long the beta confirm site would have stated this. They did confirm the 1 day delay though on that site