What Are You Doing Here?

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
So why are you searching these forums instead of playing your favorite game right now.Personally I am putting stuff on my IPOD so I thought I'd shoot over here while stuff is converting,what's your excuse:-D

Tool 316

Elite Member
May 15, 2007
well im done with heavenly sword, and your not going to believe this but i can't decide what to play, so im downloading anime. i bought the Ninja gaiden sigma weapons master mode and the motor storm coyote revenge plus i have warhawk, i could be playing rainbow six Vegas on the 360 or try to get the last remaining audio diary in bioshock. i also bought enchanted arms for 15 bucks at gamestop so i don't really know what to play, so im watching one piece instead.

Oct 30, 2005
I'm bored and this forum elevates it slightly, at the same time I'm also searching the net for new music which is what I love to do and listening to a podcast.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]That's going take a while good sir.[/QUOTE]Why did he go off or something

Sep 15, 2007
Well, because playing Resistance all the time gets boring, and play Oblivion gets repetative after you have played it for about 200 hours. (not straight of course) and having PS2 games that I have beat hundreds of times over. I am waiting for something really awesome for the PS3 to come out to buy.

schwan

Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2007
bored of warhawk a bit
heavenly sword STILL hasn't arrived and i preordered it a week ago...
horrible
its going to come tomorrow.

B

Bansh88

I'm at work. Unless I'm looking for specific info, I only come here while at work.
I wish I was playing DiRT right now.

I

Ishimaru Kaito

i like talking to people with similair interests and i like to hear the latest news from Sony So i'm dedicated

WonsAuto

Mar 12, 2007
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="kflashin, post: 0]why do people who don't have a console post on a forum with a game console in the title,instead of say myspace or yahoo[/quote]

Because there's a strong community of regular members here. That, and I'm sure they enjoy discussing video games (or more specifically, the PS3).

As of RIGHT THIS INSTANT, I'm going between SportsCenter on TV, this, and Ratchet & Clank on my PSP. :shock:

D

-DEATHGRIND-

I only joined this forum because I had questions about the ps3/games, which is why I have a low post count. So I'm here to see if anyone answered my Ninja Gaiden-related question. :)

What question? You mean, how many times will they re-release the same game over and over and convince consumers to buy a product they already have?