What do you expect to see from R3?

daLa

Veteran
May 22, 2006
www.myspace.com
I don't have high hopes for the MP, since the beta was a bit harsh and I honestly rather spend my time playing KZ3 online. But I do hope the single campaign is as good as the last two.

Jun 4, 2007
I expect a big improvement over R2 with the new A.I. updated graphics and the return of co-op and the weapon wheel. I'm going to play this game for quite some time now. And I'm sure the story will go out with a bang

Last edited:

timberflake

Superior Member
Sep 20, 2007
I want to know once & for all what happened to Hale @ the end of R2, is he dead, or is he going to feature as some kind of boss? My monies on the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 4, 2007
[QUOTE="timberflake, post: 5640347]I want to know once & for all what happened to Hale @ the end of R2, is he dead, or is he going to feature as some kind of boss? My monies on the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]He's dead. They are using his blood for a vaccine.

timberflake

Superior Member
Sep 20, 2007
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 5640352]He's dead. They are using his blood for a vaccine.[/QUOTE]

Is that fact or opinion??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="timberflake, post: 5640347]I want to know once & for all what happened to Hale @ the end of R2, is he dead, or is he going to feature as some kind of boss? My monies on the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]I was thinking the same thing after i beat R2, hopefully he will be a boss.

Jun 4, 2007
[QUOTE="timberflake, post: 5640360]Is that fact or opinion??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]It's a fact. The vaccine is made from something the doctor found in Nathan's blood after studying his dead body.

Fon

Master Guru
Oct 5, 2009
@Home
[QUOTE="Beast of Bourbon, post: 5640067]To be honest i don't expect capelli to safe the day singlehandedly.
It was stated multiple times that "The chimera have won" and that humanity is on the brink of annihilation.
I can't wait to see how he's supposted to take a whole species out, maybe there is a new overlord that he could kill or it has something to do with this "other race" that defeated the chimeras thousands of years ago....[/QUOTE]I don't want to see another Killzone 3 disaster ending so I'm not expecting Capelli to do much other then to destroy the tower in New York so that humanity in the US can survive the winter. Then we have the Clovens still scattered around Europe. Last I heard, they have enough Grey tech to annihilate both the Humans and Chimeras. The sad thing is that they worship the technology instead of putting it to good use. One last thing that I noticed is that some of the chimera are attacking each other so there might be a civil war among them or something else.