What do you guys do in your free time?

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
When you're bored, you dont have any responsibilities for a little, or you just wanna relax what do you guys do?
Me, I just sit in bed and listening to music and think about life.

Dec 23, 2010
Free time? What's that?

About the closest I get to free time is cleaning my car. That usually gives me 3-6 hours of uninterrupted time to relax and think. And of course I do a bit of gaming. An hour here and an hour there.

Does doing 'the deed' with the wife count as free time?

With a wife, 10 year old kid, bigass dog, a house, two cars, and a career to take care of, it's almost impossible to get actual free time.

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Completely Average, post: 5794355]Free time? What's that?

About the closest I get to free time is cleaning my car. That usually gives me 3-6 hours of uninterrupted time to relax and think. And of course I do a bit of gaming. An hour here and an hour there.

Does doing 'the deed' with the wife count as free time?

With a wife, 10 year old kid, bigass dog, a house, two cars, and a career to take care of, it's almost impossible to get actual free time.[/QUOTE]im 14, all i have is free time, besides school that is ;)

XMW

Super Elite
Jun 22, 2008
I go to school everyday, and I have a job but I do have a fair amount of free time, most of it is spend chilling with friends, playing games and watching sports like baseball, basketball, american football, wrestling, MMA..

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Cybertox, post: 5794476]Well i got school and 3 times basketball training a week. During my free time i lift weights and play games.[/QUOTE]
Do you play on any sort of basketball team? I love basketball

And then in about 2 weeks Im going to do track and field for my school.

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="$Greatness$, post: 5794832]Let's see...

Chill wit teh bitches
Chill wit teh homies (Sports bar, etc)
Little gaming
Sit and listen to music while thinkin and/ or surfin' da web[/QUOTE]That is basically what I do, i'm doing right now actually. I hanged with teh homies earlier ;)

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="btbam, post: 5794849]free time bahahahah! i'm a senior college student with a full time internship and a part time job. I havn't had a day off since january.[/QUOTE]If you dont have any free time then why are you on PSU? ;)

Abdou23

Forum Elder
Sep 16, 2008
Egypt
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5794345]When you're bored, you dont have any responsibilities for a little, or you just wanna relax what do you guys do?
Me, I just sit in bed and listening to music and think about life.[/QUOTE]

What's relaxing about that?!
Anyway besides what you people said i think it's obvious that in our free time most of us play video games,i mean if we weren't doing that then we wouldn't be members in this forum right ?! ? :snicker:snicker

I play games and watch TV Shows and movies.

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Abdou23, post: 5794856]What's relaxing about that?!
Anyway besides what you people said i think it's obvious that in our free time most of us play video games,i mean if we weren't doing that then we wouldn't be members in this forum right ?! ? :snicker:snicker

I play games and watch TV Shows and movies.[/QUOTE]Thanks Captain Obvious. And thinking about life isn't relaxing, just something to do.

btbam

Super Elite
Jan 28, 2011
The Moor
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5794853]If you dont have any free time then why are you on PSU? ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, i can always find time to bloviate :snicker

May 28, 2011
Kentucky, USA
I typically end up playing MW3 or Skyrim in my free time. Or maybe shooting some hoops on a nearby basketball court. I go for runs regularly too, don't consider that free time though. I try to set aside time just for exercising. Sometimes I'll just chill and watch some Netflix with my wife, maybe go out on the town haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesmore24

Forum Elder
Sep 9, 2010
@the bball court
[QUOTE="Jerokyn, post: 5795533]I typically end up playing MW3 or Skyrim in my free time. Or maybe shooting some hoops on a nearby basketball court. I go for runs regularly too, don't consider that free time though. I try to set aside time just for exercising. Sometimes I'll just chill and watch some Netflix with my wife, maybe go out on the town haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Thats what i like to do too man. I've been try to get back into running because I used to do crosscountry and I need to train for track. The only problem is that I don't run regularly, just randomly. I'm trying to develop a routine, but I've been so busy lately.

May 28, 2011
Kentucky, USA
[QUOTE="wesmore24, post: 5795537]Thats what i like to do too man. I've been try to get back into running because I used to do crosscountry and I need to train for track. The only problem is that I don't run regularly, just randomly. I'm trying to develop a routine, but I've been so busy lately.[/QUOTE]

I know how it is. I try to run atleast 3 times a week but between work and church it makes it hard. I work third shift and sleep my days away haha

I just got me some five finger Vibram shoes and I have started running on the trails in a state park close by. It's a nice change to being on the flat roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike_Harradence

PSU U.K. Executive Editor and Podcast Host
Jun 24, 2007
Reading, UK
www.psu.com
Play games, listen to music, watch movies.

But more importantly, I train, a lot. I lift weights and do plenty of cardio to keep fit, and I also stick to a strict diet so i'm forever preparing meals throughout the day.