What games should Sony create for PS VR?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
As the title says, what games do you think Sony should create for PS VR? Perhaps there are one or more PlayStation IPs that you think would make good additions to the platform?

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
Skydiving/wingsuit/hang-gliding/BASE-jumping

Snowboarding/skiing

Epic first person fantasy adventure (like Zelda, Fable, etc)

Planet exploration or space sim

Survival Horror

Superior Member
Jan 25, 2015
I think they must withdraw it from the market :p

This is the best thing that they can do. I cant understand how people, traditional gamers who grew up with the classic gaming way to play, putting this thing in their eyes and head.

I remember in the past the Virtual Boy or even better Epilepsy Boy.

I dont care if games looks more real on vr, i want to play like i learnt to all these years.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Survival Horror, post: 6534281]I think they must withdraw it from the market :p

This is the best thing that they can do. I cant understand how people, traditional gamers who grew up with the classic gaming way to play, putting this thing in their eyes and head.

I dont care if games looks more real on vr, i want to play like i learnt to all these years.[/QUOTE]
This is like someone saying they don't understand how people who grew up on playing games in the arcade can play games on home consoles. Why presume that just because the option to play games on a VR headset is available that you can no longer play games the "classic" way?

Yet it has nothing to do with PS VR. Nintendo =/= Sony. It's like saying Sony shouldn't have introduced PlayStation because we "remember in the past the 3DO and Jaguar".

Last edited:

TOM2x

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2007
They need to make a star wars X-Wing Game PRONTO! Also I would love to see Shadow of the Colossus in VR!

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
I want to see more games like The London Heist. I thought that was brilliant but was over before it even started. I think it works when you're shooting a gun. Was speaking in a cockney accent while playing The London Heist it felt so real.

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
PlayStation Home.

They need a free, sosial app that can keep vr-owners invested in strapping a piece of plastic to their head, even if there are no games they are interested in at any given time..

Dungeon Keeper and more god-simulators.

Gladiator fighting. (Would be instant system seller)

Fishing Sim.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
You know, when you mentioned god and fishing simulators, I immediately thought of Seaman. I doubt it would be successful but the idea of a such a weird game on PS VR is strangely intriguing.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I would like to see a good VR baseball game. A good ping pong game would be great as well.

Aug 26, 2014
More racing games, and flight sims including space combat sims.
X-wing vs Tie fighter would be a killer app. IMO.

I'm really hoping Ace combat 7 rocks.