What happened to Fifth Phantom Saga?

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
Does anyone know what happen to Fifth Phantom Saga? I'm not a FPS fan but this game got my interest last year E3 it had great physics and the graphics where top notch was it cancelled or is it on halt at the moment?

Delta110

Superior Member
Dec 1, 2004
No it's not cancelled. They might show something at TGS. No reason not to. The trailer bored me but i liked that in-game stuff they released somewhere last year. no one bothered to look at it, unfortunatly.

Meth

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2006
I think Sega was developing that game. I was wondering about that game too, that no word or information has been said since that video at last year E3. It could have been scraped.

Zatoichi

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2006

... Top notch? It looked alright. Don't get me wrong, the lighting is some of the best I've seen, but the rest is just BLECH. The enemies look horrendous, the gun is very low-detail, the texturing on the wall looks ugly as hell, the level design looks bland...

... etc. etc. etc.

Legend Killer

Master Poster
Dec 24, 2005
I really hope we get some news about it at TGS I found it very original having a phantom sidekick who can manipulate the enviornment and the graphics look like real time ingame footage which was impressive at the time imagine it now. :shock:

Edit: it looks much better in motion.

Zatoichi

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2006
[QUOTE="Legend Killer, post: 0]I really hope we get some news about it at TGS I found it very original having a phantom sidekick who can manipulate the enviornment and the graphics look like real time ingame footage which was impressive at the time imagine it now. :shock:

Edit: it looks much better in motion.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure it does look better in motion-all games do. But every other ps3 game in development can produce better still shots. All I'm saying is that I hope they've really done something with the graphics since their preview a while back.