What if?

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Okay, here's the deal.

I was just thinking, What if you could visit anyplace, anywhere in the world, where would you go, what would you really like to do or what would you really want to see?

Uhmm ... still thinking about that myself. Maybe I would want to visit Australia or South Africa or somewhere that's really extraordinary.

Anybody have any idea's what they would do?

banjo7

Elite Member
Nov 22, 2006
I'd like to go back to my home country Ireland and go to my home town Clonakilty and stay there for the rest of my life.

S

^Sex_with_Satan^

this might sound cheap but id go to a bank and get enough money to do what ever i want for the rest of my life....

no 2nd face for colleges at work...
no "please" and "thank you"...
no limits...

yeah dream on ;)

about the sightseeing stuff...i wouldn´t teleport the the exact location...i think this would be boring..... but imagine crossing the atlantic ocean on nothing but a log...now that is a hardcore experience (Rudiger Neberg a Survival Guy from Germany did that and many other stuff)
or visit some "savage" tribes in Africa... and experience their way to contact the ancient ones.... iboga for instance

banjo7

Elite Member
Nov 22, 2006
[QUOTE="Cyrann, post: 0]I would like to go to go to Cuba, and get some hand rolled cigars![/quote]I'd like to go to Cuba and get something else you smoke

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
[QUOTE="banjo7, post: 0]I'd like to go back to my home country Ireland and go to my home town Clonakilty and stay there for the rest of my life.[/quote]
I have never been in Ireland. You must miss your country very much.

[QUOTE="^Sex_with_Satan^, post: 0]
about the sightseeing stuff...i wouldn´t teleport the the exact location...i think this would be boring..... but imagine crossing the atlantic ocean on nothing but a log...now that is a hardcore experience (Rudiger Neberg a Survival Guy from Germany did that and many other stuff)
or visit some "savage" tribes in Africa... and experience their way to contact the ancient ones.... iboga for instance[/quote]
No, I didn't mean teleporting either. You can go anywhere, anyplace but like the way things are, if you'd go for real.

I really like to travel. Maybe thinking of backpacking a bit through Europe. Very popular amongst Americans it seems.

Every place I visit in Europe there are Americans, mostly students backpacking there way through Europe.

[QUOTE="banjo7, post: 0]I'd like to go to Cuba and get something else you smoke[/quote]
You should visit the Netherlands. ;)

banjo7

Elite Member
Nov 22, 2006
[QUOTE="Tobian, post: 0]
I have never been in Ireland. You must miss your country very much.

You should visit the Netherlands. ;) [/quote]
Yeah i do miss Ireland alot and yeah i want to come to Amsterdam Hookers and Weed the perfect night!

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
[QUOTE="banjo7, post: 1049052]Yeah i do miss Ireland alot and yeah i want to come to Amsterdam Hookers and Weed the perfect night![/quote]

lol.

I don't know about the hookers but the weed is legal.

Strangely enough most people here experiment but never actually use it so much, it's mostly the tourist/visitors.

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
I would go to new York, THE big apple.
I live in Manchester, so it would be ncie to go and see the hussle of the city. It looks so cool on the TV :)

the jackle.2

Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2006
[QUOTE="banjo7, post: 1049052]Yeah i do miss Ireland alot and yeah i want to come to Amsterdam Hookers and Weed the perfect night![/quote]

were u living now,youd swear your never going to see ireland again

banjo7

Elite Member
Nov 22, 2006
[QUOTE="the jackle.2, post: 0]were u living now,youd swear your never going to see ireland again[/quote]Dagenham in Essex in England i come over to Clonakilty in Cork every year for a month but i just want to come back for good.

T

Tribunal

I want to go and live in Michigan...

But to visit I'd say Hawawii. Maybe Japan. And then all over Europe.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]I want to go and live in Michigan..[/quote]

But to visit I'd say Hawawii. Maybe Japan. And then all over Europe.[/quote]

I ones had a Michigan Cap. Yellow and Blue with a big M. It was my favourite. In America I have only visited New York, Virginia and Norfolk.

Hawaii sounds sweet, or maybe Florida.

T

Tribunal

[QUOTE="behemoko, post: 0]Japan is where i have wanted to go for years, and i still want to but.. Nothing has gotten me more interested than visiting North Korea. :)[/quote]

LOL! Serious? Why so you could see how blind and misfortunate they are compared to us (of course referring to how their leader controls them)? Or maybe you just want to go to a book store to see that it was actually Kim Jong Il who wrote Romeo & Juliet. :lol:

Jan 14, 2007
Europe.... get a euro-pass and go everywhere. Already been to South American, Asia, and I live in North American. No desire to go to Africa.

Ezekiel

Forum Sage
Apr 29, 2006
I'd visit Tokyo Japan and probably try to live there. Or I'd visit Russia. I hear that the ratio of women to men in Russia is 50:1.

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
Lapland again. Went a few years ago. The place is just incredible and so relaxed. Everywhere you look is like a postcard photo. Completely away from the bustle of life and pollution

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
[QUOTE="Tribunal, post: 0]LOL! Serious? Why so you could see how blind and misfortunate they are compared to us (of course referring to how their leader controls them)? Or maybe you just want to go to a book store to see that it was actually Kim Jong Il who wrote Romeo & Juliet. :lol:[/quote]

Why not..? Nothing makes me want to visit it more than knowing that there are very few outsiders, lol. :-D I would like to walk around and talk to people, and discuss what they think about foreign countrys, especially the US. :)

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Uhm, another what if.

Like, what if you get 1000 euros/dollars/bucks whatever but you had to spend it right away, on the same day.

What would you buy with that money? It has to be all gone at the end of the day or you have to give it up.

lol. The PS3 comes to mind, if I could get one outside of Europe.

Most likely I'd get a new computer or pay for vacation trip with GF somewhere in the Northern parts of Europe.

soldier one

Master Sage
Mar 21, 2005
www.ps3portal.com
I for some reason always want to visit japan, or italy. Then i watched fast and the furious tokyo drift and it made me want to go even more. It would be neat.

So yea i would go to a bank in japan get all the money i can and do whatever i want in japan. :)

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
I'd love to travel to Indonesia to see the scenery, walk along the deserted beaches and pretend to be Lara Croft, climbing up cliff faces and dangling from lianas.

Egypt is another place I'd love to visit but with the terrorists blowing people up left right and centre, that's a no go area now.

When summer comes, I sometimes travel to the south of England. It's not far away I know but the thatched cottages, amazing architecture and pretty harbours are all like something from an episode of Inspector Morse or Midsummer Murders.

Japan is a place I'd also love to visit. The technology there is so advanced...they proably have toilets that wipe people's bumholes. The people in Japan all seem to be happy for no apparent reason.

Oct 30, 2005
[QUOTE="Svetlana, post: 0]Egypt is another place I'd love to visit but with the terrorists blowing people up left right and centre, that's a no go area now.[/quote]

Egypt is something special, I'd really recommend going. It's sad, terrorism can have such a huge impact, a large percentage of Egypt's economy relies on tourism. I'd visit again when I have the time/money.

Brazil is the next destination I'd love to visit. It's one of the most beautiful places in the world. Japan would also be high on my list of destination I'd love to visit.

Pong

Veteran
Oct 10, 2006
Colorado
I visited Italy recently and it was amazing. I think I would like to visit a totally different type of culture next.

If it could be anywhere then I would like to go to Singapore.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Singapore/Malaysia our both beautiful countries.

Be careful in Egypt, I ones saw someone (salesmen) trying to trade a camel in exchange for somebody's wife.

Mexico/Brazil/Japan are also places I'd really love to visit ones.