What is your controller colour of choice?

chriharr

Apprentice
Jun 9, 2011
GREAT SOUTHERN LAND
My Fav color is Silver don't know why lol, when I save up a spare $200 bucks I want to get a professional custom mod official PS3 controller where the analog sticks and buttons change colours lol im an idiot but it will look cool

Jun 20, 2011
I have the blue, ceramic white, jungle green and regular black controllers. more often than not, I find myself playing with the white one. the ceramic white looks very stylish.

I do want to get the red one also but still waiting to catch a good deal on it.

Jul 11, 2010
I prefer to use the blue ones. I have two of them. I prefer them over the others because my walls are blue, and the trim is black. My TV stand and 46" Bravia are also black and so is the PS3 (obviously). They all fit well together.

I guess I just like black and blue combined.

Jul 11, 2010
[QUOTE="SteveMcCool, post: 5587439]I think a clear one would be kind of cool...except my gaming would suffer since I would be looking at the controller too much.[/QUOTE]

I've always thought the same thing. I even contacted Sony a while back to tell them that a clear one would be great. 3rd party companies DO make clear controllers, but I hate 3rd party controllers.

An official Sony one would be awesome.

A

APetePerson

I really want a white one, but I'm scared that its gonna get seriously dirty pretty quickly. (kinda why I stick to the black ones)

Tyrien

I'm a real boy!
Jul 8, 2007
[QUOTE="APetePerson, post: 5590291]I really want a white one, but I'm scared that its gonna get seriously dirty pretty quickly. (kinda why I stick to the black ones)[/QUOTE]
You only see dirt in the seam of the controller, that's it. My friend has one and it's been through hell, the material isn't porous at all so even if you do get it dirty it's extremely easy to clean.

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
its real easy to paint it what ever colour you want all you need is some fine sand paper a can of plastic primer and a can of clear gloss and whatever colour you want i done my xbox and the pads dont know how easy the ps3 pads come apart but cant be to hard

Gregorious

Superior Member
Aug 20, 2009
[QUOTE="RuStY98, post: 5592426]its real easy to paint it what ever colour you want all you need is some fine sand paper a can of plastic primer and a can of clear gloss and whatever colour you want i done my xbox and the pads dont know how easy the ps3 pads come apart but cant be to hard[/QUOTE]

I've wanted to do this for a while. Do you think the plastic primer is a must, or will an acrylic base work out just as well? I plan on airbrushing before my clearing. Did you notice any weight difference afterward?

RuStY98

Apprentice
May 5, 2011
Bondi, NSW
[QUOTE="Gregorious, post: 5592520]I've wanted to do this for a while. Do you think the plastic primer is a must, or will an acrylic base work out just as well? I plan on airbrushing before my clearing. Did you notice any weight difference afterward?[/QUOTE]

best to use a primer becasue the pad is black so with a primer the colour will pop more and yes it will add abit of weight but nothing you can really notice, 1 thing that is a must is masking off the analog holes and the button holes else you end up with a pad you cant fit you buttons back into lol

Jun 27, 2011
NC, USA
I am thinking about getting the God of War combo pack that comes with God of War and God of War II in HD as well as the red dual shock 3. I think the red and blue controllers are the best looking ones by far.

PS4freak

Counting Mod
Staff member
May 15, 2006
Louisiana
Whatever one comes with the system. Which is currently black. I bought an extra a long time ago and I had one choice...black. Didn't come out with more colors for DS3 until after that. If I had to choose I would probably get the White MLB 11 The Show edition. Just like the look of it. Really cool.

Jul 13, 2011
yea i would like to see what a CF one looked like

I currently only have a regular black one, but i think im getting a silver one soon so it can match the rest of my raiders gear

o ya, and that baseball one is dope

:mn:

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2005
Sorry but I honestly couldn't care about the colour of my controller considering whenever it's in use I'm going to be staring at a screen. :p Not meaning to be offensive or anything. :)

D3seeker

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2008
Severn, Maryland
[QUOTE=":mn:, post: 5620726]Sorry but I honestly couldn't care about the colour of my controller considering whenever it's in use I'm going to be staring at a screen. :p Not meaning to be offensive or anything. :)[/QUOTE]
:pissed: :argue :cuss

To bad, very offended! :lol: