What is your controller colour of choice?

kidd0218

Master Poster
Oct 21, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
[QUOTE="Drebin296, post: 5625423]I want a white one, but I can't bring myself to buy a new controller when I've got two perfectly good black ones.

I'll get one if I see it on sale though, they're beautiful :D[/QUOTE]

I was at your same situation back then. But after seeing the white controller, I fell in love with it! Its probably the only coloured controller I will get.

Seb

Veteran
Dec 8, 2003
London
www.gamerguides.com
I think the white PS3 they showed back in 2006 looked amazing. I've always been quite disappointed in Sony for not offering users more choice when it comes to shell configurations. Seems like a no brainer for Sony to offer these, but traditionally they have always been very slow to offer them/bring them to market. I hope PS4 has this customisable shells as standard, but who knows what that console will be like (might even be small/portable like an iPhone, but that you can still plug into to your HD TV). In which case it's kinda so small it doesn't really matter as much (it's not a display piece in your living room anymore).

Anubis79

Superior Member
Jul 6, 2008
All I have is black. Two from when I bought the system and one from the LBP + DS3 bundle. I'll have another black one when I pick up the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle next month. Wouldn't mind a red or blue one just to be different, but I don't really need any more yet.

Merchant

Elite Member
Jul 23, 2006
[QUOTE="reggiebush22, post: 5667389]sooo many primary colours *_*[/QUOTE]

You mean 2? 2 primary colors. Red and Blue, the rest are not primary. (as far as the general trichromatic set goes)