What is Your Favorite Fallout 3 DLC?

jesse1715

Superior Member
Mar 18, 2009
Now that all the DLC and the GOTY edition has come out I was wondering what everyones favorite DLC is?
Mine is Operation Anchorage because of the total different environment and the awesome weapons.

Hologram

Apprentice
Apr 5, 2009
i actually didn't really like anchorage, right at the end when you fight the general my ps3 would always freeze and i wouldn't be able to fight him unless i quit the game and started back up.

speaking of freezing, does anyone elses ps3 freeze up when you play fallout 3? mine just froze while i was playing and it gets kinda frustrating.

Hologram

Apprentice
Apr 5, 2009
i actually didn't really like anchorage, right at the end when you fight the general my ps3 would always freeze and i wouldn't be able to fight him unless i quit the game and started back up.

speaking of freezing, does anyone elses ps3 freeze up when you play fallout 3? mine just froze while i was playing and it gets kinda frustrating.

btw im on mothership zeta right now.

jesse1715

Superior Member
Mar 18, 2009
[QUOTE="Hologram, post: 0]i actually didn't really like anchorage, right at the end when you fight the general my ps3 would always freeze and i wouldn't be able to fight him unless i quit the game and started back up.

speaking of freezing, does anyone elses ps3 freeze up when you play fallout 3? mine just froze while i was playing and it gets kinda frustrating.[/quote]
It froze for me too during OA, but I still found it to be my favorite.

Sep 24, 2009
www.twitter.com
Point Lookout for me is the best by far when it isn't being Point LAGout. (Thanks Bethesda.) It's just so creepy and I love the quests there.

I don't know why Anchorage gets slated so much away from here either as it's really good, they all are in their own ways.

Vipeme

Superior Member
Jan 29, 2006
I actually got bored with this game about 20 hours in. Would the DLC rejuvenate it or just be more boring to me?

Disturbed05

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2006
Point lookout is the best I've played so far. Havn't purchased Zeta and probably wont. All have been pretty enjoyable except I found Operation Anchorage to be a bit dissapointing.

jesse1715

Superior Member
Mar 18, 2009
[QUOTE="Vipeme, post: 0]I actually got bored with this game about 20 hours in. Would the DLC rejuvenate it or just be more boring to me?[/quote]
If you didn't like the main game you probably won't like the DLC.