What is your favourite section on the forum. Where you spend the most time in

claud3

Power Member
Feb 11, 2009
Agartha
www.facebook.com
Ok. I was just wondering where your favourite section of the forum is and why it's that place and that place a lone you spend the most time... It actually might help the development of the forum in the future and make this a more welcoming place to many on lookers as guests just

Mine is the gaming and sport sections

Because gaming is the heart and soul of my life and i rather have my mind destroyed by pixels and not the crap on t.v

Sport section because i watch the WWE and love venting my anger at them and having people agree or disagree with me

So go let's hear your reasons's why one or two areas are your favourite

Last edited:

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Offtopic section seems to be the busiest for me. It used to be PS3 discussion and PS3 games, but it seems dead to me. The forums in general don't seem as active as 2007-2011. We've all moved on it seems.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Right now it's the Playstation 4 stuff (Playstation 4 & Playstation 4 Games) that is my favourite sections of the forum.

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
[QUOTE="Lebowski, post: 6376195]Offtopic section seems to be the busiest for me. It used to be PS3 discussion and PS3 games, but it seems dead to me. The forums in general don't seem as active as 2007-2011. We've all moved on it seems.[/QUOTE]

Have to agree with this.

Plus I get to argue more in this section. :snicker

G

GreatSpaceKoaster

Off-topic section certainly for me. I type more here for sure. I find this section the most intellectually stimulating.

It used to be the Xbox section, but that's just become nothing but a section for Xbox haters to constantly shit on the platform in just about every thread. Nothing very intellectually stimulating about that.

I'd go into the PS4 section more, but I'm pushing back my plans to get one further into the future. Considering I didn't pick up a PS3 until it's 4th year, the PS4 is gonna have to wait too. Xbox One is fine for now. The advantage of waiting is getting all the exclusive games dirt cheap. I want PS4's games, but I want to invest as little as possible to get those games.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I'm usually on the Activity Stream or New Posts.

My favorite section is PlayStation 4 Games since it's the busiest and it's fun to discuss new games, graphics and rumors. PlayStation Legacy has a nice assortment of general discussion threads too.

Other Gaming is nice as well if I'm feeling nostalgic or want to get people's opinions for anything non-PlayStation. I guess I'm posting more in Xbox too but not because the brand interests me. Anything Metroid or Super Smash Bros.-related will immediately send me posting in Nintendo, haha.

I still think Off-Topic has too many subforums. :p