What kind of shoes do you typically wear?

Lord Arklon

Forum Elder
Sep 5, 2006
This is pertaining to casual outings by the way, not work, formal events, or sports.

State which type and why.

I enjoy wearing basketball shoes more than others. I find boots a bit too stiff and therefore uncomfortable, same with dress shoes, and slippers just don't feel secure enough around my feet.

I also like the look of some basketball shoes as opposed to other types.

PhantoK

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2005
www.clan-mop.com
Sneakers... I wear basically nothing but sneakers, for a few exceptions with more formal ones for occasions that require so or boots when it's really really wet or cold. But I went the whole winter without putting aside my trusty sneakers, so you kinda get the picture.

Ball3r

Forum Elder
Jan 14, 2008
I love my casual adidas shoes which I only wear to special events. But typically I just wear runners.

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
Trainers...

I guess they count as athletic shoes, although if you run in mine it would hurt a lot. Seeing as they are made out of thin fabric and pretty much have no sole on them.

Why? Because they are comfy and look good :p

darky89

Forum Sage
Dec 3, 2007
In the bushes.
Trainers also.

I have these, they were bloody hard to get...i wanted them for years and managed to get a pair. They're the best trainers ever and definitely want to get another pair. anyway.

Feb 1, 2008
[QUOTE="killzone_71, post: 0]Chuck Taylors...

I love those shoes... :D[/quote]

thats what I am talking about
Chucks all the way

ShawdoBoxer

Superior Member
Oct 20, 2006
I wear boots mainly Timberlands that is i wear sneakers as well Nike only, but I dress up a bit thats why I wear tims. Because i wear button down shirts with jeans, and nothing looks better then a fresh pair of tims to go with it.

J

justintheman99

All I wear is anything Nike. I started buying them in high school and all my pairs are still on the go! I have never had a pair of shoes last so long for me before. One pair of my Nikes I still wear quite often and I have had them for over 7 years! :shock:

seebs

Elite Sage
Dec 29, 2006
If I have to wear shoes, I usually wear sandals. I have real shoes and even boots for cold weather, but I normally don't bother.

daevv

The Mega Man
May 28, 2007
Newfoundland!
My favorite are the Nike Cortez sneakers! Man are they ever comfy after being broken in! I have them in Black w/white swoosh, White w/black, Blue w/yellow and green w/red!

doug011

Apprentice
Nov 16, 2007
I like sandals myself. For regular shoes I just by the cheap nike. They seem to last, and I don't have to spend to much for them.

Womble

Master Poster
Dec 30, 2005
Yep my casual adidas cup 68's and my casual adidas gazelle, as they are the only pairs of trainers i own at present :D Honestly my cup 68's are just amazing, and my gazelle :D