What spirit are you drinking?

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
As below, but change Beer for Spirits, Liqueurs or similar, as I'm much fonder of them :lol:

My favourite is probably either plain old

Sambuca

or Zamaretto

Sambuca straight in shots or mixed with coke, baileys etc and Zamaretto straight again or mixed with Lemonade.

C

Comatosed

get yourself some dissorano, mix it with coke, tastes like dr. pepper.

you won't even know you're getting sloshed till it hits you :snicker

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
Ahh, I shall try it, wouldn't normally go near Amaretto since it's not that common but the Zamaretto one I tried was Cherry :)

Sambuca and Coke is nice, tastes exactly like the blackjack sweets but is quite strong tasting.

C

Comatosed

drinking dissorano straight is like drinking liquid marzipan, really really sweet. beautiful in coke though.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
I've never tried Absinthe :lol:

Jager Bombs are really nice, alot of my friends don't like the after taste but I think it's quite nice. Most of the girls I know down the shot and sip on the red bull though :lol:

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
is this the thread for all the ******y gay fags who don't like beer :snicker

seriously though, can't beat a jagerbomb.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
Mmm Aftershock is niceee,

I drank nearly a full bottle at my Dad's Engagement Party, like the name suggests, I was lying in a bed of sick the next morning naked :lol:

Was delicious though.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
What is it? :lol:

Nice bottle :D

Cherry Brandy is nice with coke although it's more of a girls drink, I asked a bartender to make me something strong and he came back with a double shot of Sambuca and Baileys, **** me it was strong, also quite nice :)

SessDMC

Forum Sage
Dec 13, 2004
[QUOTE="Shaunyac, post: 0]As below, but change Beer for Spirits, Liqueurs or similar, as I'm much fonder of them :lol:

My favourite is probably either plain old

Sambuca

or Zamaretto

Sambuca straight in shots or mixed with coke, baileys etc and Zamaretto straight again or mixed with Lemonade.[/quote]

Fag.

[QUOTE="SocomVet187, post: 0]
[/quote]

Good man, what kind?

[QUOTE="Goobax, post: 0]Gentleman Jack or Jack Daniels single barrel, always straight on the rocks.[/quote]

I raise my glass to you sir im a fan of the GJ and SB my self!

[QUOTE="V3nom, post: 0]

Magic and it will get you completely ****ed![/quote]

I want to kill you.

[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 0]is this the thread for all the ******y gay fags who don't like beer :snicker

seriously though, can't beat a jagerbomb.[/quote]

Your dead too

[QUOTE="Sindher, post: 0]Jagerbomb AND Aftershock. Oh yes.[/quote]

You third

[QUOTE="bubano, post: 0]
[/quote]
I ****ing bow before you!

I love Pyrate pistol rum!! :)

Aug 28, 2007
Cienfuegos
[QUOTE="Shaunyac, post: 0]A picture isn't enough, I need an explanation why you like it, what's it taste like? What do you mix it with etc?[/quote]

It tastes like heaven, and you don't mix stuff like that with anything!

S

SocomVet187

[QUOTE="Shaunyac, post: 0]What is it? :lol:

Nice bottle :D

Cherry Brandy is nice with coke although it's more of a girls drink, I asked a bartender to make me something strong and he came back with a double shot of Sambuca and Baileys, **** me it was strong, also quite nice :)[/quote]

goldschlager it tastes nice like cinnamon its a shot it has bits of gold flake init that you drink and it cuts up your throat its meant to get you drunk faster as the alcahol then goes straight into your blood thru your cut up throat but thats just a wifes tale.

girls like it as its sparkly and bling so they will drink it easily

@SessDMC the real kind 85%

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a drink at uni (i made) called Death by liquid it was 1 part blue after shock 1 part red after shock 1 part absinthe and 1 part sambuca.

rblanshard

Superior Member
Apr 30, 2008
Dallas
Just got home from the office. My usual drink: Dalmore, single malt 12 year-old scotch. Dalmore is my current scotch. Macallen, Balvenie, Glenfidich - whatever brand, but must be single malt and no younger than 12 years.

Shaunyac

Master Guru
Dec 24, 2007
Wayles.
I can't stand whisky, does anyone know what Drambuie is?

I had a double shot off a friend and it killed me :lol: Was coughing for about 30 mins after it ahah, doesn't help some went down the wrong way

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="Shaunyac, post: 0]I think it's because you said you can't beat a Jagerbomb :lol:[/quote]

yeah i know, was just winding him up.