What would you want to see in the next Far Cry 3 DLC?

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
More single player content. Please! No more co-op dlc because the co-op in the game is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adamdolge

Super Elite
May 11, 2009
New Single Player content would rock! It would be cool to see new areas on the map--maybe a new island or something.

Horschack

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2008
Single player content for me too. Perhaps a new island or some backstory missions fleshing out the psychos such as Vaas or Buck.

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
Add me on to the single-player content list.

I wish there was a way to lose outposts to the enemy as I found taking them over one of my favorite parts of the game.

Horschack

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2008
How about a NEW co-op mode in addition to the mission based co-op that already exists? A co-op mode where you could free roam the islands or play the game together as you could in single player? I would really like to go through this psychotic experience with a friend, you know? Could make for some awesome hyucks.

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
maybe a small secret island that has extra animals which you can craft some new items out of and things like that, with some extra quests and collectibles

Hayzoo5

Apprentice
Aug 2, 2012
[QUOTE="horschack, post: 5996810]how about a new co-op mode in addition to the mission based co-op that already exists? A co-op mode where you could free roam the islands or play the game together as you could in single player? I would really like to go through this psychotic experience with a friend, you know? Could make for some awesome hyucks.[/quote]

yes

Horschack

Apprentice
Jan 9, 2008
[QUOTE="Hayzoo5, post: 6002157]I've decided that I want Vaas to admit that he's a trans FtM and have that change the entire story. Next DLC.[/QUOTE]

"Do you know the definition of insanity? Being a f***ing male trapped in a f***ing female body...."

Jan 29, 2007
Blood Dragon looks awesome :) super excited for that.

Back to the question though, I'd like to see more Coop DLC, say 2 more missions. Throw in some single player missions also. Please Ubisoft more trophies and trophies for the High Tides DLC

Edit- not so much as DLC but let me choose which coop campaign to search for

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2012
[QUOTE="The Anderlation, post: 6066401]Blood Dragon looks awesome :) super excited for that.

Back to the question though, I'd like to see more Coop DLC, say 2 more missions. Throw in some single player missions also. Please Ubisoft more trophies and trophies for the High Tides DLC

Edit- not so much as DLC but let me choose which coop campaign to search for[/QUOTE]

Yes, coop. Yes.