Whats next for hideo Kojima?

Aug 2, 2007
[QUOTE="HowlBridges, post: 0]Has there been any announcements?

Where he goes, I go[/quote]

he mentioned in the past that zone of the enders 3 was next

Jap Attack

Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2005
Probably MGS4 Subsistence or something. Hopefully they add more gameplay in that version. (hint hint act 4)

Actually, i'd love for them to remake MGS1-3 for the PS3 and seeing as Konami is hurting right now (know of any good games they publish besides MGS and PES?) they'll probably ask Kojima to do so.

Gtek500

Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2006
yeah i heard zoe3 too thats what he said was next and zoe over anything else he can dish out because he's def not doing another mgs as the next konami game and castlevania...eh zoe3 come onnnnnnn they can include rex and ray as secret character and an online vs mode. why the hell hasnt he made that game a full vs yet!

Aztec Warrior

Superior Member
Oct 6, 2006
[QUOTE="Jap Attack, post: 0]Probably MGS4 Subsistence or something. Hopefully they add more gameplay in that version. (hint hint act 4)

Actually, i'd love for them to remake MGS1-3 for the PS3 and seeing as Konami is hurting right now (know of any good games they publish besides MGS and PES?) they'll probably ask Kojima to do so.[/quote]
I guess 'good' can be subjective, but I'll give it a try. Silent Hill, Zone of the Enders, Castlevania, Contra, Suikoden, DDR, and Gradius are some of the series published by Konami aside from MGS and PES.

I hope Kojima is working on a ZOE game for the PS3 or a new IP.

Forcedme

Super Elite
Oct 19, 2007
I'd like to see a third installment in the Zone of the Enders franchise. If not that, then a fresh IP would be just as appreciated.

B

Bakudannar

He'll probably do ZoE3 to take the technology up a level, and then unleash again with another Metal Gear game whomever story it may follow.

Jul 15, 2007
Hopefully ZOE3. With the MGS4 graphics engine it would be such an amazing title!!!.

Currently ZOE2 is THE BEST MECH ACTION GAME EVER!! (Armored Core is crap compared to it). I really hope that Kojima and his team make this title :D

Xelios

Elite Sage
Apr 15, 2007
Hopefully ZoE3. I want it so bad I can almost taste the metatron. I dont think any announcements will be made soon. Probably next year at TGS. That will be a good time.

Shadowfyre

Super Elite
Jun 26, 2007
Maybe ZOE, but I thought that he said he wanted to work on something more simple- not HD, such as on the wii. Or maybe that was just something brought up long ago, I can't recall.

Jun 15, 2008
Heavenly_King said:
Hopefully ZOE3. With the MGS4 graphics engine it would be such an amazing title!!!.
That would be quite nice if it was new ZOE! I did enjoy the Zone of the Enders series a lot. And, if Kojima did use the MGS4 engine for ZOE3 that would be very nice!

But, I would be quite interested in any game that Kojima was planning to develop. I mean if it would be a totally new game. He definitely would come up with unique ideas, fun gameplay, interesting characters and storylines.

Jap Attack

Dedicated Member
Jul 10, 2005
[QUOTE="Aztec Warrior, post: 0]I guess 'good' can be subjective, but I'll give it a try. Silent Hill, Zone of the Enders, Castlevania, Contra, Suikoden, DDR, and Gradius are some of the series published by Konami aside from MGS and PES.

I hope Kojima is working on a ZOE game for the PS3 or a new IP.[/quote]

Zone of Enders thou is still up in the air, and Castlevania hasn't transitioned well in 3D. Contra, and Gradius are arcade games and DDR... You serious man? people still play that?

I'm talking about this gen gaming( PS3/360) and the only big names they got as of right now for those consoles are MGS4 and PES. They'll want Kojima to remake the previous games seeing as how the don't really have anything lined up and Rock Revolution will probably cause Konami to lose money seeing as how everyone wishes it never existed.