What's the game you feel disappointed the most?

T

tientien.123

Just wondering what people think are the worst example of games so far graphically on the PS4.

I think cross gen games could be the most popular, the new Spiderman game looks a bit ropey to me.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Are you saying the new Spider-Man has disappointing graphics for an exclusive open-world game where you spend much of your time "flying" through the busy streets of New York, up above and around towering skyscrapers that may or may not be jeopardized by supervillains?

Survival Horror

Superior Member
Jan 25, 2015
Only graphically ? I dont have any game in my mind at the moment from the good ones. I dont like Spiderman so cant have opinion about it too.

Xraein

Dedicated Member
May 6, 2008
Venus
For the story and the characters it's Dragon Age Inquisition.
I'm a big fan of the series and I hoped for a deep game with good story and strong bond between the characters as in Dragon Age Origins. Alas Bioware will NEVER learn from their their mistakes .. ?

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Far Cry Primal wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be but still a solid game. No Mans Sky would be in the same boat.
Primal was really fun at first then got insanely repetitive. Riding a sabertooth tiger is quite fun, though.