What's the most expensive thing you've broken?

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
I just dropped my mobile phone a little while ago when I was outside. It seems to be beyond repairs. :(

MasterKrabs78

Superior Member
Sep 19, 2006
one time i really got pissed off at my parents, so i threw a comb at my bedroom window......and it broke..ouch. I think it cost somewhere around 20-70 bucks to repair. The window itself was like $225 :no

B

bnolan56

A $1200 Computer, it was an HP causing a lot of trouble 1 day I just got so mad after it had malfunctioned again because of Windows (I had replaced the motherboard 3 times and reinstalled windows) I picked it up and threw it to the ground.

Didn't get a new comp till three years later because of that incident.

Dec 20, 2006
bah...you guys and your talk of breaking material things......as for me?

I've broken a heart. Take that!

:) ...........:neutral: ..........:cry:

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
[QUOTE="RedOrb_collector, post: 0]bah...you guys and your talk of breaking material things......as for me?

:) ...........:neutral: ..........:cry:[/quote]

A pricetag can not be put on a broken heart. I'm sorry for your loss bro.

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
not me but my little nephew has been on a rampage since yesterday, he broke my ps3 BD drive will not swallow disc, today he took out the "d,g,f,c,r," keys on my sisters(his mom) laptop. in total a $600 console and a sony vaio(custom biult, around $1400)

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="Tobian, post: 0]A pricetag can not be put on a broken heart. I'm sorry for your loss bro.[/quote]

haha don't mind me. I just came to mess around in this thread a bit. I'm leaving now. :)

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Loudninja, post: 0]Someones jaw, that was pretty expensive to fix.[/quote]Ehh you weren't fighten somebody right, damn I think I'm scare of you now....:shock:

Me, well list of things broken:
Lego Set
PS1 (my dad hit a hammer on it after I tripped on it, don't ask for an explaination).
*TV
Lamp
Cups
Dishes...list goes on

Me = total ditz or clumsy.

[QUOTE="RedOrb_collector, post: 0]bah...you guys and your talk of breaking material things......as for me?

:) ...........:neutral: ..........:cry:[/quote]Yeah but more so the loss of a loved one ie dead gf.:cry:

Svetlana

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2005
England
My father made a pneumatic JCB model out of Lego for my younger brother and out of spite I threw it down the stairs, shattering it into a thousand pieces. It wasn't that expensive but it took my father hours to construct.

Uncool

Power Member
Aug 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Svetlana, post: 0]My father made a pneumatic JCB model out of Lego for my younger brother and out of spite I threw it down the stairs, shattering it into a thousand pieces. It wasn't that expensive but it took my father hours to construct.[/quote]The lego set my father had ranged in the hundreds (since he was an avid collector and builder). When dumb old me and cooky ideas of rebuilding them from scratch and making different designs for all the space-type lego's we had, I messed up each and everyone to the extent that parts were missing which in turn led me to the title my brother gave me until now "the great destroyer.":?

P

pendinginsanity

I litterly threw my $800 PDA out of my window (1st floor) it was pretty damned, but it works somewhat, the touchscreen is kind of wierd but meh.

Don't ask what made me do it though.

[velocity]

Master Poster
Dec 1, 2006
[QUOTE="pendinginsanity, post: 0]I litterly threw my $800 PDA out of my window (1st floor) it was pretty damned, but it works somewhat, the touchscreen is kind of wierd but meh.

Don't ask what made me do it though.[/quote]

Because you are insane? :mrgreen:

Well, the most expensive thing that I've broken must have been a glass vase which cost about 70€. I was 5 years old, though.
I guess I'm not clumsy.:cool:

jfiman14

Superior Member
Aug 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Well, I'm careful with my stuff, but I have purposely destroyed some stuff. I found an iMac on the side of the road that was trashed (i.e., would never turn on again) and I tore it apart. Also, my family got a new dishwasher, and we were going to just throw the old one out, so they let me and my friend at it with hammers...that was a fun afternoon...there was literally nothing left...

MikeAaronB

Forum Elder
May 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
[QUOTE="jfiman14, post: 0]Well, I'm careful with my stuff, but I have purposely destroyed some stuff. I found an iMac on the side of the road that was trashed (i.e., would never turn on again) and I tore it apart. Also, my family got a new dishwasher, and we were going to just throw the old one out, so they let me and my friend at it with hammers...that was a fun afternoon...there was literally nothing left...[/QUOTE]

I have a habit of destroying things I don't need anymore as well.

Cloak

Superior Member
Nov 21, 2006
300 dollar phone.. but not broken... it works perfectly fine but there is a small scratch in the battery cover....i don't plan on dropping or breaking anything else.. esp the ps3.

Sep 18, 2005
Honestly, I don't think there's anything valuable that I've broken. I'm super careful with expensive stuff. I've broken a dish or two, not much else.

Lyceius

Apprentice
Oct 12, 2006
My back in a 30 foot fall. And if you dont think thats expensive just think of the last 9 years in medical equipment and expenses for a paraplegic lol

360Spider

Super Elite
Nov 22, 2006
The most expensive thing I've broken is this guy named Alex. Yea......ummmm....he's in the cemetary now. There is no way we can fix him cuz the warranty didn't cover him. Any suggestions? I only have $110 on me.

Mar 12, 2007
My two nards.......................................... dang plastic surgery is expensive

AHHH hA ha ha ha HAAAAA jus *uckin kiddin (is this censorship okay, or does it need more agressive censoring?)

KingJordan

The Marvelous One
Apr 12, 2006
Oxford, MS
I broke a tv when me and my brother was wrestling once. I almost broke my speakers my dad got in Vietnam back in the day by having the music up too loud.:( I haven't used that stereo they're hooked up to since.

kingsam

Super Elite
Sep 1, 2006
Regretably, I destroyed, stole and damaged a lot of things as a youth. I think possibly the most expensive thing I've ever broken is actually two TVs that I 'found' and threw into a river. Or maybe it was the walls to this building that was being made that I pushed down when they were just put up.

I've always been really careful with my own stuff so I can't think of anything particularly expensive I broke of my own. I smashed a phone up once coz it wasn't working, that probably cost lik £50, but I can't remember.

I'm glad I've grown out of my destructive phase, although I still pine for it once in a while. Ahh the magisty of a misspent youth.