Whats your favorite band????

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="BBK.., post: 6466260]She got a brand new car...

strictly talking bands? Then Rage Against the Machine.[/QUOTE]
Leather seats? CD player-player-player-player-player-player-player-player. But I don't want to talk about it anymore...

RATM do seriously rock though, nice choice BBK. That 1st album of theirs still get me eveytime I listen.

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Heard this track? Darkness, don't think it's on any RATM album, that's the only reason I say. Kicks arse though
[video=youtube;cFCiIkDv-sM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFCiIkDv-sM[/video]

May 29, 2005
Most of my top loved artists for music are one person acts but for multiple members Duran Duran. Donnie Iris and the Cruisers too but 2 songs are all I enjoy from them however 1 out of those 2 is one of the best songs ever.

Single Artists: Avicii, Eric Prydz, Moby, MJ, Rob Zombie, Weird Al, Bassnectar, and many more.

ArnoldRimmer

Superior Member
May 23, 2015
On Red Dwarf....
[QUOTE="Brandon, post: 6472900]Don't like the new Within Temptation, but I like their old stuff.[/QUOTE]

Neither did I at first, but it's definitely grown on me. Went to see them earlier this year in Enschede on their theatre tour. Brilliant concert with a good mix of old and new songs from Mother Earth through to Hydra. Sharon is definitely the master (mistress?) of quick change parades too!

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
[QUOTE="ArnoldRimmer, post: 6472941]Neither did I at first, but it's definitely grown on me. Went to see them earlier this year in Enschede on their theatre tour. Brilliant concert with a good mix of old and new songs from Mother Earth through to Hydra. Sharon is definitely the master (mistress?) of quick change parades too![/QUOTE]
They just went all Linkin Park. They don't have the same feel anymore. I still listen to their old stuff though. Never seen them in concert.