Whats your favorite soccer league to watch?

Kopkiwi

Power Member
May 11, 2007
For share drama, nothing compares to the Premier League. You only need to have watched the last two weeks of games to know that.

For skill La Liga is unmatched.

Demiant

Super Elite
Apr 8, 2007
Easily the Premmy for me, and 2nd goes to Ligue 1 because I live in France. Yeah, it's very defensive and slow but I still like it. Besides, only reason I like watching La Liga is for the top 4-5 clubs. The rest are crap.

Bundesliga is fun for watching players get injured week in & week out.

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
championship, its really exciting, although prem league is my second fav, obviously because im a Chelsea fan, but for excitement and not knowing who will win, champo defo.

May 21, 2008
mine is the premier league jus so i can watch west ham :)
but also alot of skillfull players reisde in that league.
it has to be followed by the rymans premier
for all of u that do not know it is non league and is 2 leagues below the confrence. my fav team there is my local billericay town. i love it because the atmosphere is amazing showing your support to such a small club and a small group of fans become like an army with the chants. its great to watch. with clubs like this everyone gets into it and its great fun :)

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
I watch all the games (or well miss one usually because i am at a match watching copenhagen) in the danish league. It can be quite good and even entertaining at times. ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V0_B9bBNjI"]YouTube - Superliga 2006/07, runde 24, FCK-OB 4-2[/ame]

But i also like to watch premier league every once in a while, especially fullham to see how hangeland is doing and arsenal and chelsea.

I usually also watch the (they only send 1 or 2 every week) spanish match in danish tv, it's usually barca or real madrid.

Also like watching argentina online, boca juniors vs river plate is always great and just the crazyness of the south american matches... love it. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p170mCnL0mM"]YouTube - Grêmio fans x Boca Juniors, Libertadores 2007 - Recebimento[/ame]

MjW

Forum Sage
Oct 30, 2006
I like Premier League mostly because I've seen it the most. I don't really have a favourite. I'd watch whatever league if the game is good.

A good game is a good game. And with a beer it's even better.

Cyn

Veteran
Feb 19, 2008
The Premier League is the best in the world because of the sheer drama, like kopkiwi said.

I digg the South American and Mexican Leagues too.

zoidy84

Forum Elder
Feb 3, 2009
Plymouth, UK
def the premier league but does anyone in the UK watch Goalissimo, its on saturday mornings and says loads of leagues from around the world!?

Portugese league is just ridiculous, they endlessly shoot from 35+ yards and the keepers are terrible.

What i love about the EPL is that any team on its day out of the top 12-14 can beat each other

D

dannypnefc

Obvioustly for me it'd be the Coca Cola Championship (Second tier of English Football) (I support Preston). The reason I say this, without being bias, is that the premiership is the same old same old. You have the top 4/5/6 clubs, that will fight it out for the champions league spots. Then you'll have mid table and euefa cup clubs. then you'll get the 'small' clubs fighting it out for safety at the bottom. I don't really watch much foreign football, but I know spanish football is fast paced, but it's similar to the premiership (in that you get the same clubs, finishing in the same places). Now in the Championship anything can happen. This Season we had 'big' clubs getting relegated (Southampton, Charlton and Norwich), 'small' clubs like Preston and Burnley achieveing the play-offs (swansea just missing out). So in my oppinion the Championship is the best league to watch football because absolutely anything could happen, it's not like any other league where you can almost predict the results right every single time.

Nov 16, 2008
English Premier League! Best league in the world!!

I didnt mind watching some Blue Square Premier matches last season, but i wont be able to see them anymore since Setanta is no more.

X

.:XterminatoR:.

I like watching the Premier League. It is so much better than Mexico. Mexico just passes the ball back and plays slow. US is also good to watch. MLS that is.

Chemo

Elite Member
Oct 19, 2006
spanish league the best by far will be even better now that we are taking away all the EPL biggest stars.