Whats your favorite soccer league to watch?

Terryfay1983

Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2007
www.vivid-audio.com
[QUOTE="squirrelbo1, post: 0]championship, its really exciting, although prem league is my second fav, obviously because im a Chelsea fan, but for excitement and not knowing who will win, champo defo.[/quote]

Come on the blues!!

yeah gotta be prem league for me! always has and always will be!

Noxia

Forum Sage
Dec 21, 2008
England
To be honest all the leagues have their pro's and cons, tbh I like the Champions League the best althoguh yes I'm aware it's not domestic but it's good to see the European giants getting done over by the minnows sometimes.

Terryfay1983

Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2007
www.vivid-audio.com
[QUOTE="Noxia, post: 0]To be honest all the leagues have their pro's and cons, tbh I like the Champions League the best althoguh yes I'm aware it's not domestic but it's good to see the European giants getting done over by the minnows sometimes.[/quote]

u mean UEFA making referres throwing games to stop 2 PREMIER teams getting to the final 2 seasons in a row!!!

was a complete joke!!! and YES i am bloody sour about it still :p

Duff-MaN_

Superior Member
Jun 20, 2007
Northern Ireland premier league or la liga. weird mix but the Northern Ireland premier league is in opinion played how the EPL should be played (Obviously at a higher standard).

Noxia

Forum Sage
Dec 21, 2008
England
[QUOTE="Terryfay1983, post: 0]u mean UEFA making referres throwing games to stop 2 PREMIER teams getting to the final 2 seasons in a row!!!

was a complete joke!!! and YES i am bloody sour about it still :p[/quote]

I thought only the Italians got sucked into these conspiracies?

rich2086

Superior Member
Apr 17, 2008
Got to be the Premier League. Look at how english teams have dominated the champions league even when uefa screw them over. The last final to be without a english team must have been Porto v Monaco

Premiership - you always know the big four are gonna be fighting for the title but on any given match, you can never fully predict the outcome. Hull beating Arsenal last year for example.
(Annoyed me at the time being a Gooner but its part of the reason I love this league....you just never know what might happen.)

Paper Shredder

Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2007
Premier League is #1 but La Liga is a close 2nd

Serie A has gotten a bit dull as of late but their top matches are still fun to watch

spyrde

Master Guru
Feb 18, 2009
Finland
[QUOTE="dc89, post: 4845075]
Serie A for Jose Mourinho. Future City Manager.[/QUOTE]

I was like ''wat?'' for this one until I saw the MASSIVE bump.

A

anakin

I prefer the European Champion's League. It includes all the really good clubs like Villareal, Munich, Arsenal and Barcelona! I think the best soccer is played in Spain and Germany at the moment. It's the short passing game I like best in these matches. Skillful and elegent at the same time.

Jan 5, 2012
Scotland
I love watching games from the English Premiership and La Liga. The Premier league here is shockingly bad when you watch those other leagues. Even the Championship games in England have way more quality than the Premier League.

MedicDog

Forum Sage
Jul 17, 2008
[QUOTE="admartian, post: 6098650]The one where they pick up the ball. :snicker[/QUOTE]
How else are they going to take the throw in?

For me, it's the English Northern League! Nothing like watching a few plumbers and things kicking a ball around. It'll be the Northern Premier League Division One next season!

[video=youtube;5fCrJ_KlqhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fCrJ_KlqhM[/video]