When was the last time you cried?

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
So yesterday I was watching a report on the China earthquake and people were crying, which got me thinking "I can't remember the last time I cried". When was the last time you cried? If you can't remeber the last time you cried, any thoughts?

J

justintheman99

[QUOTE="stoneyps3, post: 0]Yesterday and tomorrow as it will be my dads funeral.[/QUOTE]

I am terribly sorry for your loss. You have my sympathies.

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="stoneyps3, post: 0]Yesterday and tomorrow as it will be my dads funeral.[/QUOTE]
****, man, sorry to hear that.

J

justintheman99

The last time I cried was in January. My g/f of 5 years ended up cheating on me. I found out that same day she had been doing so for 5 months without me knowing while I was working everyday. She them proceeded to clean out my bank accounts, max all my credit cards, and steal 2 of my TV's, in order to move in with this guy who at the time was 18, and she was 26!! She is now pregnant and alone. :lol: She got what she deserved.

Byoushinn

Elite Sage
Mar 22, 2007
[QUOTE="justintheman99, post: 0]The last time I cried was in January. My g/f of 5 years ended up cheating on me. I found out that same day she had been doing so for 5 months without me knowing while I was working everyday. She them proceeded to clean out my bank accounts, max all my credit cards, and steal 2 of my TV's, in order to move in with this guy who at the time was 18, and she was 26!! She is now pregnant and alone. :lol: She got what she deserved.[/quote]

:lol: gotta love a happy ending

Nov 11, 2007
Bournemouth
Yeah no worries guys. It was unexpected only 48 and was healthy and bang heart attack so it can happen to the best of us.

It was ironic I was in Spain or my mum would of been on her own which would of not been good.

Anyway that broke my I dunno must of been 4 years at least, I'm a strong person and nothing really gets to me.

KieranTC

Apprentice
May 14, 2008
About 2 weeks ago when my great uncle, aged 95, had a stroke and i thought he was gonna pass away

He pulled through though and he's due home this weekend :D

Jaeger

Master Sage
Mar 2, 2008
[QUOTE="stoneyps3, post: 0]Yeah, no worries guys. It was unexpected. Only 48 and was healthy and bang heart attack so it can happen to the best of us.[/QUOTE]
I can only imagine what you're going through. I remember when my dad had a heart attack last year, it scared the hell outta me, thought I was going to lose him and everything. You have my deepest condolences, mate.

Feb 20, 2008
smouch.net
6 Years ago. Remember kids, windows are there to look through, not jump through. Especially not if they're on the second floor.

Of a hospital.

And there are rose bushes underneath.

The more you know...

dondidit

Super Elite
Jul 15, 2007
www.360.yahoo.com
lets see it would be around march 2006 I finally cried and acknowledge my father died and he died november the 9th the day after my mom's bday and was buried the day before my nephew bday november 11th. Then I was moved when Jennifer Hudson song and I am telling you in dreamgirls. I felt the pain

ex nihilo7

Master Poster
Nov 13, 2006
I was watching old highlights of one of my favorite sports teams, and I got teary eyed. Not a full sob, but I was surprised.

J

justintheman99

I cried when Wayne Gretzky retired. His career was that of a legend and seeing it end was the saddest day of my life at the time.

magma12

Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2008
Thanks you guys for the posts, it means alot. Stoneyps3 sorry to hear that keep strong and Queso haven't seen ''kids'' sorry. After picking my brain for a while I remember the last time I cried, it was on my freshman year in health class, we were watching Philadelphia, a tear poured down but had to suck it up my friends were there.:)

Oct 24, 2006
[QUOTE="MiNiMaL_sAnItY, post: 0]When I saw requiem for a dream a few months back. Damn that movie broke my streak for over 2 years.[/quote]
Man, that is one powerful film. Probably the best film I've ever seen, not the most enjoyable but the most impacting.

J

justintheman99

[QUOTE="rikwakefield, post: 0]Man, that is one powerful film. Probably the best film I've ever seen, not the most enjoyable but the most impacting.[/QUOTE]

Man between you and Ms you guys are making me want to see this movie.

Oct 24, 2006
[QUOTE="justintheman99, post: 0]Man between you and Ms you guys are making me want to see this movie.[/quote]
Do it, it's a film everyone should see IMO.

J

justintheman99

[QUOTE="rikwakefield, post: 0]Do it, it's a film everyone should see IMO.[/QUOTE]

Then I shall take your advice and do just that. :wink:

Oct 24, 2006
[QUOTE="Queso, post: 0]requim for a dream is a heavy film, have you seen "kids"?[/quote]
No, but I've just ordered it. I've been meaning to see it for ages.

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
I think it was, when I heard and saw Kanye West's song "Hey mama", that was the new Grammy awards 2008 remix of it and the normal one plus the video with his mom, that died, and there was made a video showing how close they were to each other. So it's like a week ago.