where is everyones favourite holiday/vacation destination/s.

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
As tittle suggests. I'm quite lucky to have been able to travel a bit. My favourite destinations are

1-Florida. I'm a bit of an adrenaline junky and find the theme parks perfect for me.
2-Dominican Republic. Beautiful country, warm friendly people and lovely weather.
3-Kenya. Beautiful country too, the safari trips are amazing and gorgeous weather too.
4-Italy. For me this is going home. Gorgeous views, weather and obviously food and wine are amazing.

So where is everyone else's favourite destinations/s?

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Not been many places abroad but the nicest place I've ever been was the south of France. Went there for a week climbing with a few pals. It was the most beautiful scenery, most beautiful climbing, gorgeous food and just a damn fine time.

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
[QUOTE="MajorMajor, post: 6441645]Not been many places abroad but the nicest place I've ever been was the south of France. Went there for a week climbing with a few pals. It was the most beautiful scenery, most beautiful climbing, gorgeous food and just a damn fine time.[/QUOTE]

Never been there but always wanted to go. :)

Sekhmet

Superior Member
Apr 12, 2015
Gotham.
[QUOTE="CarpeDiem, post: 6441644]Wow, you have seen a lot of places :) Lucky you :) :D :cool:[/QUOTE]

My mum used to work in the travel industry so we used to get a discount on some places. :)

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Wouldn't mind traveling a bit more!

So far, as far as I can remember, I've been to Italy (not too special, ski vacation with school in high school, but I don't mind going ski or snowboard!), been to Turkey a few times, hotel though, been around maybe once to have a look at the local place but wasn't really too special and I remember that we've been to Spain when I was pretty young, which was nice.

Wouldn't mind traveling more at the moment but I'm not a fan of traveling alone and it's not easy to find anybody to go with who's interested into the same place as I am.. :(

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
[QUOTE="1DarkPhoenix, post: 6441648]My mum used to work in the travel industry so we used to get a discount on some places. :)[/QUOTE]
Wow, that's really nice :)

Oct 18, 2006
I enjoy visiting family up in NY, love going to Destin, FL during the summer (the beaches there are awesome!) and just enjoy going on road trips all over the place. I would like to visit the UK one day as well and I wouldn't mine heading down to Australia (not sure if I can handle that plane trip though)...

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Playboy Mansion. This would be my favorite vacation spot. :)

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2006
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6441683]Fiji - Mamanuca islands:

I'm a bit biased coming from Fiji, but Fiji's vacation spots are amazing![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just added this to my vacation list, this place looks incredible! Castaway Island!

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
[QUOTE="MonkeyClaw, post: 6441692]Yeah, I just added this to my vacation list, this place looks incredible! Castaway Island![/QUOTE]
Any island in the Mamanuca group will look like that (some even better), so you've got a lot of choice (~20 islands iirc) ;)

The island group above the Mamanuca group is the one the Celebs go to...but as you can imagine, it's quite pricey out there :/

Another great holiday destination is Paris. I like Art, so this place is amazing! I honestly can't remember the name of this one museum i went to, it was quite small, but the sculptures they had inside were beautiful!

10/10, would visit again...the wine wasn't half bad either :lol:

CarpeDiem

Superior Member
Mar 28, 2015
First time i travelled abroad was awesome, i was 9 years old and visited my relatives in Holland. Really cool place :)

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6441683]Fiji - Mamanuca islands:

I'm a bit biased coming from Fiji, but Fiji's vacation spots are amazing![/QUOTE]

My wife is dying to go Fiji, I always defend our beaches are more than enough but she definitely is right, this is far more better than ours.

I visit almost half of the Turkey's cities, since the country is small. and also had a visit to Italy, this summer going to Balkans.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Heading to Las Vegas tomorrow morning for 9 days for my honeymoon. Pretty stoked.

Staying at the Bellagio in the Penthouse Fountain View Suite the first two nights, then the Cosmopolitan for three nights in a wrap around terrace view room, then staying at the MGM Grand in a suite for the remainder of the trip.

We got a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam booked, David Copperfield, Carrot Top, Absinthe, and a couple other activities planned. Also will be trying quite a few restaurants while down there.