Which NFL Team had the best free agency in 2014?

May 5, 2011
USA
Which NFL Team had the best free agency in 2014?

Denver Broncos notable additions:
+ CB Aquib Talib
+ DE/OLB DeMarcus Ware
+ S T.J. Ward
+ WR Emmanuel Sanders
+ CB Chris Harris

New England Patriots notable additions:
+ CB Darelle Revis
+ CB Brandon Bowner
+ WR Brandon Lafell

Tampa Bay Buccaneers notable additions:
+ DE Michael Johnson
+ QB Josh McCown
+ CB Altteran Verner
+ T Anthony Collins
+ CB Mike Jenkins

Cleveland Browns notable additions:
+ RB Ben Tate
+ S Donte Whitner
+ LB Karlos Dansby
+ WR Andrew Hawkins
+ WR Nate Burleson

Jul 21, 2010
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6328570]What did they lose other than Revis?[/QUOTE]

Mike Williams(dumb dumb dumb trade and for basically nothing), Donald Penn, Davin Joseph, Underwood, Zuttuh, Leo. Lovie crippled our already bad offense even more. We have no one behind VJax now and are having a qb crises. He did kinda fix the oline, but letting Penn and Zuttuh go might hurt, other than that the only brightspot on offense is Vjax and the RB core (which I hate to say) that Greg Shitno built up.

Jan 13, 2007
I'd agree freak. They will be in salary cap he'll in a couple years but they want a championship now. They seem to have the pieces.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

May 5, 2011
USA
[QUOTE="MartyRules, post: 6328641]Mike Williams(dumb dumb dumb trade and for basically nothing), Donald Penn, Davin Joseph, Underwood, Zuttuh, Leo. Lovie crippled our already bad offense even more. We have no one behind VJax now and are having a qb crises. He did kinda fix the oline, but letting Penn and Zuttuh go might hurt, other than that the only brightspot on offense is Vjax and the RB core (which I hate to say) that Greg Shitno built up.[/QUOTE]

Can those older players be replaced in the draft?

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
[QUOTE="chrisw26308, post: 6328662]I'd agree freak. They will be in salary cap he'll in a couple years but they want a championship now. They seem to have the pieces.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Apparently that's not the case though. Something something structure of contracts.

It does sure seem like cap hell at first glance.

Jul 21, 2010
[QUOTE="The Black Wolf, post: 6329160]Can those older players be replaced in the draft?[/QUOTE]
Only old players were Penn and Joesph that were dropped, but technically anyone can be replaced that's currently on the team except Gmac, Lavonte, and Barron.

May 5, 2011
USA
[QUOTE="MartyRules, post: 6329404]Only old players were Penn and Joesph that were dropped, but technically anyone can be replaced that's currently on the team except Gmac, Lavonte, and Barron.[/QUOTE]

:)

Great! With Lovie Smith at the helm, Bucs fans should look forward to the draft.