Which PSVita game will you get?

Rtc

Jun 14, 2011
Ga
If you could only pick one of the so far launch titles which would it be?
1st choice to me is Ruin
2nd Uncharted
3rd super stardust

Hopefully ruin will be long same for uncharted

Ryunosuke

Elite Member
Jul 3, 2005
Oklahoma
It is going to be hard to pick out just a few especially if the Vita versions of MGS and ZoE HD Edition are released around the same time.

I am leaning towards Ruin, Uncharted and Gravity Daze. Another one I am considering is BlazBlue(never played one and would like to try it out), but I doubt I purchase more than 2 or 3 titles with the PSVita.

Last edited:

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 5578307]I'd go with your list. Ruin, then Uncharted, then SS.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Just put Uncharted in nº1 for me.

Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
The only reason I'd put Ruin in front of Uncharted, is that I've already experienced Uncharted with two games... I'd like to play something fresh and new first on the system.

G

GMOESAF

uncharted or a RPG if theirs any decent ones at launch, but the more info that comes out on the psp 2 the less im liking it its like were being screwed over even before its released

Ryunosuke

Elite Member
Jul 3, 2005
Oklahoma
[QUOTE="GMOESAF, post: 5582933]uncharted or a RPG if theirs any decent ones at launch, but the more info that comes out on the psp 2 the less im liking it its like were being screwed over even before its released[/QUOTE]

How is it like "were being screwed over even before its released"?

It's starting to look like it is going to have one of, if not the best launch line-ups we have seen. The system is very well priced, the games are well priced and has just about everything most have been asking for any more.

The only thing some may not like is the proprietary memory card. No prices or data has been revealed for them and even if they do turn out a little expensive that is hardly being screwed over. It is suspected that they are modified M2 cards and will be priced similar.

mickice

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 8, 2006
Australia, In a Kangaroo's pouch.
Pricing is key, they have the 249 sweet spot for the machine now don't kill us with the cards.
I also noticed with the Vita the battery is locked inside, hopefully this doesn't post a problem.

As for games I don't know if I want WipEout now, I feel it will be a direct copy of the PS3 game, because the online will be shared between the two.

Rtc

Jun 14, 2011
Ga
[QUOTE="GMOESAF, post: 5582933]uncharted or a RPG if theirs any decent ones at launch, but the more info that comes out on the psp 2 the less im liking it its like were being screwed over even before its released[/QUOTE]
PSVita not psp 2

*goo

Elite Guru
Aug 2, 2008
To start, I actually want some dual stick Monster Hunter goodness.

Lots of BC games like FF 7-9, too.

New games though, interested in Uncharted, Ruin, BioShock and F1 2011 so far.

D

Daireui

Call of Duty: Allied Mobile Force
Resistance: Burning Skies
Killzone
Dust 514

Last edited: