Which races give the most points?

ripmax

Superior Member
Nov 20, 2006
As the title says, which races give the most points to level up quickly?

I'm currently level 21 and doing the Like the Wind - Indy race but it's not giving me many points and is taking forever to level up:( but it is giving me a fair amount of money though:):cool:

Jun 18, 2008
I read somewhere, that an American championship race gives 98k for 4/5 mins, I'm only level 15 and not unlocked that yet

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
dude, how do you beat the like the wind event? I got the 2nd track done on gold, but the first one is such a *****..I need the cars you beat it with and the precise specs you were running, plus the driving options

ripmax

Superior Member
Nov 20, 2006
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5302104]dude, how do you beat the like the wind event? I got the 2nd track done on gold, but the first one is such a *****..I need the cars you beat it with and the precise specs you were running, plus the driving options[/QUOTE]

I used the Bugatti that you win in an earlier event to do the daytona, just make sure you get 1st place within the first two corners and be carefull not to go on the grass even just once otherwise the other cars will get past you and you won't catch back up, but for the Indy I used a Race Modded Corvette ZR-1 fully tuned, if you max the front downforce it will go round the corners without having to lift :)

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="ripmax, post: 5302180]I used the Bugatti that you win in an earlier event to do the daytona, just make sure you get 1st place within the first two corners and be carefull not to go on the grass even just once otherwise the other cars will get past you and you won't catch back up, but for the Indy I used a Race Modded Corvette ZR-1 fully tuned, if you max the front downforce it will go round the corners without having to lift :)[/QUOTE]

I did use the bugatti on the first course but the under-steer is worse than an american car so im saving up to get the chassis maintenance fix which costs 500k..I don't know what settings I need for it...also I read about buying the corvette..did that, all the max settings but no hope...then someone told me the mazda furai concept car was great for this event..tuned the aerodynamics to the max and it was great..seemed to gain more speed turning..but I did have to replay it a few times to win 1st place..

ripmax

Superior Member
Nov 20, 2006
[QUOTE="DreDayDetox, post: 5302528]I did use the bugatti on the first course but the under-steer is worse than an american car so im saving up to get the chassis maintenance fix which costs 500k..I don't know what settings I need for it...also I read about buying the corvette..did that, all the max settings but no hope...then someone told me the mazda furai concept car was great for this event..tuned the aerodynamics to the max and it was great..seemed to gain more speed turning..but I did have to replay it a few times to win 1st place..[/QUOTE]

Is your Bugatti fully tuned? If so set your front suspension springs and dampers to the lowest setting and the rear springs and dampers to the highest settings and the same with the anti-roll bars. This will reduce the understeer a lot so it wil corner better but still not very fast round corners but the bugatti's acceleration make up for this and if you don't touch the grass you should win it fairly easily, also make sure you're using Racing Soft tyres and turn the TC off if your using it(The Veyron doesn't doesnt it) ;)

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="ripmax, post: 5302665]Is your Bugatti fully tuned? If so set your front suspension springs and dampers to the lowest setting and the rear springs and dampers to the highest settings and the same with the anti-roll bars. This will reduce the understeer a lot so it wil corner better but still not very fast round corners but the bugatti's acceleration make up for this and if you don't touch the grass you should win it fairly easily, also make sure you're using Racing Soft tyres and turn the TC off if your using it(The Veyron doesn't doesnt it) ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, if I win following this, I'll give you a tuned car..how does an Audi R8 chrome line edition sound at nearly 900hp?

EDIT: it worked! what's your PSN so I can add you and give you the car?

Last edited:

ripmax

Superior Member
Nov 20, 2006
My PSN is Joey975

Glad it worked for you :D
You don't have to give me anything though, are you sure you don't want it?

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
[QUOTE="ripmax, post: 5303042]My PSN is Joey975

Glad it worked for you :D
You don't have to give me anything though, are you sure you don't want it?[/QUOTE]

it's no problem, it was part of the DLC package, I just didn't like the livery setup on it..so I bought the original version in red, and im gonna buy another model, but different year in silver..calling them the Iron Man and Tony Stark mobile..cuz that's what he drives in the first movie..but yeah, I'll add you, then when you accept, just give me a holler and I'll send the car your way...but if i really want it back that badly I can just go into my PSN downloads and re-download to get it again..oh and don't worry, it's fully tuned to the max:)