Which Sig/Avy set should i go for?

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
Right, quite often i have found myself sitting here thinking if i should get a new set, and i have always taken ages to make my decision.

So in this thread, you can ask people on the forum which set they think is better, so that you can get a second or third opinion. Im hoping that this thread catches on lol.

Anyways, should i;

A) Keep my set that i have at the moment?

Or

B) Pay to get a Mafia 2 set made?

Which do you guys think would be the best option and why?

Dec 3, 2006
This could be a good idea, especially for people who request sigs in the other thread, and ends up with more than one set.

For your sig, I think you should keep your current set. I think Svetlana did a fine job. :)

Carl

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 26, 2006
I love your current set! Theyre great and im used to seeing them. If you change them it will confuse me. lol

P

Pr0LiFiX

It is really up to you, Reaper. I think getting a new sig is fine. Besides, you can always use it again, anytime you feel like it -- Svetlana will probably not be deleting any of her creations, anyways.

P

Pr0LiFiX

[QUOTE="Blu-Ray, post: 0]Grim, how about you make another contest? We haven't had one of those in a long time.[/QUOTE]

I know that you would smoke the competition, B-Ray.

proof

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2005
Hmm, i could make another contest, and i will, if i decide to get a new set. I just love this one, but its been a while. But then again, its how people recognise me! How pathetic is it that this is the hardest decision i have had to make in ages :p

P

Pr0LiFiX

[QUOTE="GrIm-ReaPer, post: 0]Hmm, i could make another contest, and i will, if i decide to get a new set. I just love this one, but its been a while. But then again, its how people recognise me! How pathetic is it that this is the hardest decision i have had to make in ages :p[/QUOTE]

I do not have that problem, LOL...ask anyone.

P

Pr0LiFiX

You should get a new set, just for kicks (the pun would have worked if this was a thread for shoes!)

Thegamingdwarf

Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2005
Oxford, UK
citizensparks.tumblr.com
Mafia... kicks... Ummm, i guess its sorta related, if you think of violence... :lol:

I would say, set up a contest, get a mafia 2 signature made, and then rotate the 2 sigs monthly, then you will still be recognized, but rather as the guy that rotates 2 awsome sigs monthly...