Who believes in an alien presence here on earth?

ps3isthebestobe

Superior Member
Jan 23, 2008
Ok i know this has nothing to do with gaming, but i feel its an extremely important subject, yet one that many people will dismiss with little regard and thought

I will say firstly that i 99.9% believe in an extra terrestrial presence here, the last .01 percent im leaving until i see one with my own eyes or until we get disclosure

When i first studied this subject i thought it was a joke myself, but as i got further and further into the subject, it seemed that if one was to make a bet on the legitimacy of the subject, a betting man (without the pretenses of the UFO subject) would almost definitely bet that earth has been visited by extra terrestrials.

I also pondered why so many educated people in the world don't even consider the subject worthy and why it is so often overlooked, and there is a perfectly reasonable explanation why this is the case. I grew up with the internet. I have been online since 1997 when i was only 8 years old, and it took me until i was 19 years old to even scratch the surface of the subject. I mean how are people going to find out about things that are never mentioned in the media...the point is they don't. I believe there's a general conception that if it's not written or spoken about in the media, its considered a folly of a subject. I also believe the masses of people don't even consider the fact that the media is a government's most powerful weapon. For example, Tom Cruise is on the short side, but all evidence points to him being 5 foot 8 and definitely nothing under 5 foot 7. However i asked my mother how tall she thought he was, 5 foot 3 was her response, and everywhere you read you will find more nonsense (sprouting from the media)like this. However Ben Stiller (5 foot 6, visibly shorter than cruise) is never been teased in the press for his small stature.

This is just one example of how the media shapes our thoughts. For those of you who think i am talking garbage, i assure you the further you delve into the subject, the more connections you will make and you will be finding it hard to believe otherwise. The following is a list of just some of the things that point to an extra-terrestrial presence on earth, and not only that, but a cover up of technology that would mean free energy for everyone and solve the so called climate problem (if there even is one, who knows)...there is A LOT more evidence then what is listed here

.British government opening up thousands of documents in 2008 to the public, all pertaining to the reports and study of UFO's (didn't hear about that in the media did you)
.The former Canadian minister of defense calling upon America for the absolute disclosure of the subject and subsequent technology's to bring the earth out of poverty
. The Mexican defense force releasing Infra Red footage of "Unidentified Flying Objects" that could not be seen with the naked eye
. The declaration by Buzz Aldrin that he did see a UFO on one of his missions [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlkV1ybBnHI"]YouTube - Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter[/ame]
.400 Ex American military/airforce/government workers all swearing on oath about America's involvement in the cover up of UFO's (google the disclosure project, btw steven greer is only after the money, but he still has many credible testifiers)
.Why are they covering up? because what is the single greatest profitable entity on this planet...OIL....what happens when anti-gravity becomes readily available=free energy= loss of profits = less money for the very greedy minority who are in control of some of the major governments (illuminati etc however i'm not totally convinced in the existance of these people there is just too much data too consider)
. Reports from Christoper Columbos during the 15th century about bright lights that travelled up and down the horizon while he was aboard his ship (for at least 20 minutes, what are these weather baloons hehe)
.The phoenix lights 1997, thousands of witnesses, shrugged off as Flares (watch the youtube video of the Phoenix Mayor trying to discredit the reports...he knows something)
.The history of the earth, How were the pyramids built to such precision (possible UFO intervention?)...why are there often pictures of aircraft and saucer shaped drawing in their ancient drawings, as is the same of the aboriginal cultures of Australia and many more including Nepalise and Tibetan culture
.Every report for centuries of such phenomena either feature a saucer shaped/triangular craft, once you look at the science of how anti gravity works it all becomes abundantly clear

Finally i should add i am from Australia, and the thought of UFO's down here is an absolute joke unless you live in the Northern Territory where a large portion of the population claim to have seen them, including whole towns who have experienced craft landing in their paddocks etc

So i can only write this from my perspective, and that is that most of the world (in australia anyway) are blinded by the propaganda of the media. I am not sure how this is percieved in countries like Britain and the USA, and i have no idea how many people on these forums (considering we are all from different countries) research such subjects. For many of you this may be old news and i'm sorry if im coming off as a bit of a know it all when its possible this may allready be a reality for many of you, but for a lot of you i hope this is new and exciting stuff and i ask for all those who havn't had an opportunity to read much into it, to do so and take learning into your own hands

www.abovetopsecret.com

This site has a lot of hot topics about conspiracies all around the world and is proudly sponsored by Robbie Williams (got to give him credit considering this could potentially have him labelled as a nutter) however i will add it does have a lot of people who are extremelly patriotic about the subject

Finally i want to apologize to the mods on this forum for posting an absolutely random post which has nothing to do with the PS3 or gaming, i just thought getting this stuff out into the public eye is the most important thing, so if you could leave this post up for as long as possible it would be much appreciated

Peace

Oct 18, 2006
hmm, you have ALOT of different social theories mixed in with conspiracy theories which dont meld, and sort of contradict each other. additionally, the media controls what information is brought into the public arena, however it does not function as a form of social control utilised by the government, instead it exists as part of a 3-part system, which includes a complex relationship between the government, corporations and the media.

the issue with extra-terrestrial sightings revolves around the issue that nearly all reported cases of abductions, or whatever, can be explained quite rationally. largely due to the psychology of the person, the social identity of the person, including their level of education.

theres alot of reasons why there is no widespread believe that aliens live among us, and i do agree with them. but i wont get into them, all ill say is that its highly unprobably that aliens live among us...
i mean if they did, the media would completely jump all over it because it would increase circulation and in turn profit, which is what ultimately governs what commercial media..

and abovetopsecret is full of qwak-jobs.... so u know the world isnt going to end in 2012!!!

ooooooh... and wrong section lol

Git

Apprentice
Feb 13, 2009
I find aliens to be more believable than gods, angels and souls.
Do they exist, I don't know for sure.

surtur

Super Elite
Oct 5, 2005
we have to realize that we as an intelligent species are not very highly evolved in the sense that if aliens are out there they have the potential to be millions or even billions of years ahead of us and in terms of evolution and tecnology they would basically be in the realm of gods compared to us.
we have barely just separated ourselves from animals on the evolutionary scale. to think how much we progress technologically and in the understanding of how the universe and everything works give us a million or so more years of evolution and technological advancements we at the current rate could become near gods as a species.
and when we reach our peek in evolution we will have harnessed the power to manipulate the power of the universe to our benefit.
and thus making distant deep space travel no more difficult or time consuming then our daily commute to work.
I do not know if aliens do or would want to live among us, the probability is probably a decent percentage in favor of this but to think any highly evolved intelligent species would want to live among us is almost unbelievable.

just think how much technology we have and how hard it would be to live without say a cell phone or computer now imaging you had the technology to transport yourself to another planet and had 1 million years on earths technology could you or would you live among us and not be able to use your standard stuffs... it would be like us going back to the caveman days and not having a phone or even a pen and paper x1000.

have they been here probably.. would they want to stay i highly doubt it.have they ever crashed and been recovered by our governments and covered up i highly doubt it.

in a hundred years it will probably be next to impossible to get into a car accident and our air travel will be so advanced the likely hood of a plane crash will probably be in the 1 in a trillion. now if they have the technology to come to earth i bet they have mastered flying and the technology to not crash... think they would have traveled billions of light years at most likely a speed of the speed of light to the power of 10 to make this even possible to do in a timely manner and not hit even the smallest space debris that could cause devastating results in there travels a crash on earth seems highly unlikely.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Well, I am willing to believe that there is another alien presence in the universe, more than one, actually. But I'm not as likely to believe that "they" have made contact here on Earth and that they're living amongst the rest of the human race. Most of the stuff I've seen you can't really pull up conclusive evidence to point out that it's real, not something a couple of people threw together and organized to get their 15 minutes of fame and fortune.

Should you believe everything you see on the internet, what you read in books, what someone may tell you? No. But should you keep your mind open to consider the possibilities? Yes, though there comes a limit to what you should and shouldn't believe in. I'm not going to believe some of the most far-fetched things you can tell me (2012, for example). Aliens are another story. We've been talking about this for a long time and yet we can't conclude whether it is real or not.

Though when I see with my own two eyes -- an alien presence here on Earth -- that'll change everything. I just don't know what anyone would find so interesting about a human race that's digging its own grave.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
I definatley agree with you about the media is the governments most powerful weapon. All of them are sick in the head. And myself, i do know theres other life-forms out there like supernaturaly genetic. One more thing, all this **** about we went to the moon, is garbage. It was a hoax. And what i meant by we, the american government and nasa foundation.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Kinesis, post: 0]I definatley agree with you about the media is the governments most powerful weapon. All of them are sick in the head. And myself, i do know theres other life-forms out there like supernaturaly genetic. One more thing, all this **** about we went to the moon, is garbage. It was a hoax. And what i meant by we, the american government and nasa foundation.[/quote]
I think at this point it doesn't matter whether it was a hoax or not. Right now, we definetely have the resources and technology available to send a team of astronauts to the moon. I'm not sure if this is still set to happen but the people at NASA have already expressed interest in going back to the moon somewhere around 2011-2013.

Anyways, I'm not looking to debate this hoax. To me it's not like the outcome will change anything.

Ball3r

Forum Elder
Jan 14, 2008
YouTube - Astronaut Buzz Aldrin Recounts Apollo 11 UFO Encounter[/URL]
.400 Ex American military/airforce/government workers all swearing on oath about America's involvement in the cover up of UFO's (google the disclosure project, btw steven greer is only after the money, but he still has many credible testifiers)
.Why are they covering up? because what is the single greatest profitable entity on this planet...OIL....what happens when anti-gravity becomes readily available=free energy= loss of profits = less money for the very greedy minority who are in control of some of the major governments (illuminati etc however i'm not totally convinced in the existance of these people there is just too much data too consider)
. Reports from Christoper Columbos during the 15th century about bright lights that travelled up and down the horizon while he was aboard his ship (for at least 20 minutes, what are these weather baloons hehe)
.The phoenix lights 1997, thousands of witnesses, shrugged off as Flares (watch the youtube video of the Phoenix Mayor trying to discredit the reports...he knows something)
.The history of the earth, How were the pyramids built to such precision (possible UFO intervention?)...why are there often pictures of aircraft and saucer shaped drawing in their ancient drawings, as is the same of the aboriginal cultures of Australia and many more including Nepalise and Tibetan culture
.Every report for centuries of such phenomena either feature a saucer shaped/triangular craft, once you look at the science of how anti gravity works it all becomes abundantly clear

Finally i should add i am from Australia, and the thought of UFO's down here is an absolute joke unless you live in the Northern Territory where a large portion of the population claim to have seen them, including whole towns who have experienced craft landing in their paddocks etc

So i can only write this from my perspective, and that is that most of the world (in australia anyway) are blinded by the propaganda of the media. I am not sure how this is percieved in countries like Britain and the USA, and i have no idea how many people on these forums (considering we are all from different countries) research such subjects. For many of you this may be old news and i'm sorry if im coming off as a bit of a know it all when its possible this may allready be a reality for many of you, but for a lot of you i hope this is new and exciting stuff and i ask for all those who havn't had an opportunity to read much into it, to do so and take learning into your own hands

www.abovetopsecret.com

This site has a lot of hot topics about conspiracies all around the world and is proudly sponsored by Robbie Williams (got to give him credit considering this could potentially have him labelled as a nutter) however i will add it does have a lot of people who are extremelly patriotic about the subject

Finally i want to apologize to the mods on this forum for posting an absolutely random post which has nothing to do with the PS3 or gaming, i just thought getting this stuff out into the public eye is the most important thing, so if you could leave this post up for as long as possible it would be much appreciated

Peace
I do think that there is life somewhere in this universe other then our lovely planet earth however I do not believe there is "extra terrestrial presence here".

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
You know, in the early stages of the earth there are many theories as to how life formed
here are some popular ones

1) Lightning Storms + all the chemicals in the oceans created Amino Acids, which make up Proteins, which are in living things.

2) when the earth was very young, it was bombarded by thousands of asteroids, they could have brought bacteria from somewhere else.

- so we COULD be aliens!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="DarkVincent07, post: 0]You know, in the early stages of the earth there are many theories as to how life formed
here are some popular ones

1) Lightning Storms + all the chemicals in the oceans created Amino Acids, which make up Proteins, which are in living things.

2) when the earth was very young, it was bombarded by thousands of asteroids, they could have brought bacteria from somewhere else.

- so we COULD be aliens![/quote]
There's another theory based somewhat on your second theory that we're actually descendants from Mars. I personally find that a little hard to believe but you never know. Part of the reason I bring that up is because I was watching this show where scientists were talking about Mars, theorizing why it had a thin atmosphere, no magnetic field etc. Anyways, very early in its life cycle, a huge asteroid had collided with the planet, so some of the fragments from the impact could have jettisoned their way to Earth messing with Earth's life cycle. It's crazy, but it got me thinking.

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
It's a fact that there is aliens, i mean just look at this alien Jocelyn Wildenstein !

Anyway seriously no... Not at all.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="elite_otaku, post: 0]There's another theory based somewhat on your second theory that we're actually descendants from Mars. I personally find that a little hard to believe but you never know. Part of the reason I bring that up is because I was watching this show where scientists were talking about Mars, theorizing why it had a thin atmosphere, no magnetic field etc. Anyways, very early in its life cycle, a huge asteroid had collided with the planet, so some of the fragments from the impact could have jettisoned their way to Earth messing with Earth's life cycle. It's crazy, but it got me thinking.[/quote]
Was the show called 'The Universe'? Im currently hooked on that show, its fasinating the how minute we really are in this universe.

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
I deffinately believe there is life somewhere else in the universe but I dont think there are any aliens among us.

A

ak41sp9

Not among us. Where would they live? Antarctica?
In the universe yes, in this solar system no

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="ak41sp9, post: 3925495]Not among us. Where would they live? Antarctica?
In the universe yes, in this solar system no[/quote]

Well, whose to say that aliens aren't able to adapt to colder climates? For all we know they can be hibernating deep within the ice (haha, X-Files reference there). We, as humans, have certain limitations but aliens, lifeforms we know nothing about, can probably withstand harsher limits. Then again, they're probably more fragile than we may think. They may not be among us but that doesn't mean there's a possibility that they might in some near future.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
[QUOTE="elite_otaku, post: 0]I think at this point it doesn't matter whether it was a hoax or not. Right now, we definetely have the resources and technology available to send a team of astronauts to the moon. I'm not sure if this is still set to happen but the people at NASA have already expressed interest in going back to the moon somewhere around 2011-2013.

Anyways, I'm not looking to debate this hoax. To me it's not like the outcome will change anything.[/quote]

No, what their doing in 2011-2013 is re-covering everything up. When they first started filming in arizona, they left so many clues and evidence behind in films, pictures, ect. And even facts and common knowledge prove that you can't reach the moon from things like having to pass through a radiation belt outside this earth to reach the moon, and by the time the ship enters, it'll frie into dust in seconds..Go to youtube, or google it. But of course, NASA and the government are making the ****tiest excuses of going to the moon, aswell as taking down all information wether its video, audio, or web pages exposing the lies hidden from the american people.

Its pretty sick how they have to go this far with it, and all these other foreign countries laugh in our faces..like Russia. Oh, but you've never heard any russian astronauts or german astronauts flying to the moon. Never. They know right now, on this earth, it isn't possible. Maybe decades from now it might be..but who knows. If you really want to know how all this **** started, just hit up google. Im done talking. Back on topic.

MrFenwick

Elite Sage
Feb 7, 2007
Tehachapi, CA
www.drippyink.com
I believe there is life way out there. Some other side of the Galaxy. Its kind of hard to believe where the only ones out of the trillions of stars in a galaxy and the billions of galaxies.

I'm a Christan, believe in God and everything but I don't think he would have created such a large universe just to house one small little planet. And of course he wouldn't have created such a wonderful thing if we are limited to the lifespan we have now.

So Aliens? I don't think they would be monsters as we visualize them now. I think there are Human type aliens out there way beyond our reach. For now at least.

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="elite_otaku, post: 0]Well, whose to say that aliens aren't able to adapt to colder climates? For all we know they can be hibernating deep within the ice (haha, X-Files reference there). We, as humans, have certain limitations but aliens, lifeforms we know nothing about, can probably withstand harsher limits. Then again, they're probably more fragile than we may think. They may not be among us but that doesn't mean there's a possibility that they might in some near future.[/quote]
One of the Universe episodes theorised the possiblity that it could be alien machines that visit us before biological aliens, as self replicating machines can last forever, but biological beings have to live within their enviroment, need neutrients and have a limited life span.

But whats to say aliens in a far off galaxy requires water, food, air. They could have a completely different biology, rather than carbon based being they could be made up of an element thats not in our solar system. They may not require sleep, not require food as they could photosynthesize. Scientists and our imagination can only theorise aliens around what we already know.

[QUOTE="Kinesis, post: 0]No, what their doing in 2011-2013 is re-covering everything up. When they first started filming in arizona, they left so many clues and evidence behind in films, pictures, ect. And even facts and common knowledge prove that you can't reach the moon from things like having to pass through a radiation belt outside this earth to reach the moon, and by the time the ship enters, it'll frie into dust in seconds..Go to youtube, or google it. But of course, NASA and the government are making the ****tiest excuses of going to the moon, aswell as taking down all information wether its video, audio, or web pages exposing the lies hidden from the american people.

Its pretty sick how they have to go this far with it, and all these other foreign countries laugh in our faces..like Russia. Oh, but you've never heard any russian astronauts or german astronauts flying to the moon. Never. They know right now, on this earth, it isn't possible. Maybe decades from now it might be..but who knows. If you really want to know how all this **** started, just hit up google. Im done talking. Back on topic.[/quote]
Conspiracy theorist?

We'll never know.

Formula

Forum Elder
Jan 17, 2008
I totally back up everything fenwick said. He makes a good point. I can't agree with him anymore than that.

R

Rapture

Aliens do exist, I'd go as far as saying it's nigh-impossible for them not to exist. Alien life can range from bacteria to fully sentient beings such as us. And who is to say life isn't just carbon based and needs water? There could be living creatures made of entirely other materials with entirely different biological setups.

Whether any are here on Earth is unknown, but I say it's highly unlikely.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]One of the Universe episodes theorised the possiblity that it could be alien machines that visit us before biological aliens, as self replicating machines can last forever, but biological beings have to live within their enviroment, need neutrients and have a limited life span.

But whats to say aliens in a far off galaxy requires water, food, air. They could have a completely different biology, rather than carbon based being they could be made up of an element thats not in our solar system. They may not require sleep, not require food as they could photosynthesize. Scientists and our imagination can only theorise aliens around what we already know.[/quote]
You're right, an alien's definition of biological life could be totally backwards. And like MrFenwick said I do believe that there could be another colony of human beings somewhere else in the universe. But then that would beg the question, how is that possible? Would that be the standard for intelligent life as we know it... or would that be just a fraction of different races to one day acknowledge? It's kind of like the universe itself -- we haven't even mapped out a fraction of the universe. So who knows what else is out there. I believe that humans are a very young race.

I think though, let's say for instance that intelligent life other than ourselves does reach the planet and that we do finally make contact with people other than ourselves. Would they be hostile or friendly? Would they be colossal beings or micro-sized beings? What if they were formless? Maybe they're already here and it's just that we can't detect their presence.

Scary stuff, lol.

ps3isthebestobe

Superior Member
Jan 23, 2008
wow im impressed by the discussion i was expecting half the people here to call me a looney, anyway i think i should add that what i mean by an extra terrestrial presence is not that they are neccessarily living here on earth (although there have been many reports about UFO's leaving/entering the ocean..perhaps the lost city of atlantis lol) but that they visit us on their craft....think of all the thousands of reports there have been over the years, it only takes one of those to be a real UFO sighting to make this phenomemna true

However i will add a disclaimer to even up the discussion, Stephen Hawking the smartest man on earth labelled the UFO community as being full of "crackpots and looneys" or something along those lines, just interesting to point out, but the point is i am so suspicious of the american governement in particular, that it wouldn't be far fetched to me if they were paying him millions to keep that stance

Xelis

Elite Sage
Jan 1, 2008
[QUOTE="elite_otaku, post: 0]You're right, an alien's definition of biological life could be totally backwards. And like MrFenwick said I do believe that there could be another colony of human beings somewhere else in the universe. But then that would beg the question, how is that possible? Would that be the standard for intelligent life as we know it... or would that be just a fraction of different races to one day acknowledge? It's kind of like the universe itself -- we haven't even mapped out a fraction of the universe. So who knows what else is out there. I believe that humans are a very young race.

I think though, let's say for instance that intelligent life other than ourselves does reach the planet and that we do finally make contact with people other than ourselves. Would they be hostile or friendly? Would they be colossal beings or micro-sized beings? What if they were formless? Maybe they're already here and it's just that we can't detect their presence.

Scary stuff, lol.[/quote]
The chances of there being an alien race that resembles a human form is virtually 0%. Millions of years of biological and enivromental evolution being the exact same on 2 planets in different galaxies? I highly doubt it.

If there is intelligent life out there I doubt it will be anything like what we have on Earth. There could be a plant form out there that has intelligence :lol:.

I would love to know whether we will actually ever find out. As our Voyager craft sent out 30 years ago hasn't fully left our solar system yet, and the closest star from The Sun is 4 light years away.

ps3isthebestobe

Superior Member
Jan 23, 2008
we can say all the stuff about how amino acids were formed which were than able to produce proteins which build life, but we still don't know how or even why this happens, perhaps it just comes down to probability where a one celled organism is created though extremely rare circumstances where all of the required ingrediants for life aquire form through some fluke of nature, and then evolution takes over

But there is one thought i have considered, imagine if this universe is just like a little bowl of sea monkeys, or a big growth of fungus, designed for sprouting life and every planet is a little seedling, and just like in our world, not all seedlings make it to the final stages of growth...is it possible we are a zoo for a much more advanced/higher dimensional beings, this would certainly explain all the sightings...I think ET's would find us very intersting, they could even be in awe of what we are, in essence we are a race of people that can get so worked up about our own lives and what is going on around us (through our cultures and past times) that most of us don't even have an interest of what is actually happening in the greater universe

I think they would admire our persistance and our way of life like i admire the way an ant colony works

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Xelis, post: 0]The chances of there being an alien race that resembles a human form is virtually 0%. Millions of years of biological and enivromental evolution being the exact same on 2 planets in different galaxies? I highly doubt it.

If there is intelligent life out there I doubt it will be anything like what we have on Earth. There could be a plant form out there that has intelligence :lol:.

I would love to know whether we will actually ever find out. As our Voyager craft sent out 30 years ago hasn't fully left our solar system yet, and the closest star from The Sun is 4 light years away.[/quote]
You know, as much as we'd like to believe, we probably won't even make the discovery in our lifetime. But if we'd do, I'd be interested in seeing how the human race as a whole reacts to having made contact with alien life. We could probably learn a lot and see where it takes us from there. I'm excited and yet terrified at the same time. :lol:

dmonk

Apprentice
Apr 18, 2008
don't feel like a looney.

This is a subject that has been ridiculed for years. I feel bad for all those legitimate people who did experience something. Seasoned pilots, military, and politicians. People who know how to look at these things or people who have a very delicate reputation that they don't even mind risking because they believe its so important.

I heard someone say something like this before "I think one of the problems is people make a joke about it because it actually is so serious." Intervention of restricted air space, energy and environmental hurdles. It's not material just for sci fi nerds, its can affect everyone.

Funeralfog

Master Guru
Nov 19, 2008
Camas, Washington USA
dont really believe a lot of it. im sure 99% of sightings and crashes are secret government crap, but my family in Alberta sait they saw something hovering over a field, and i actually went and looked at it, the ground was crystalized and the cows would not go anywhere near it