Who bought Resident Evil 3?

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
I've been meaning to get this ... what with all this self-isolating crap I've been doing lately with my family. Looks like I'll be steering clear of the PC version.

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
I've been meaning to get this ... what with all this self-isolating crap I've been doing lately with my family. Looks like I'll be steering clear of the PC version.
Don't get it. This is so far the worst garbage game or demo I have ever seen my entire life! Full of problems and it's only a demo not a game. The game won't launch at some points and people are getting lost including me not knowing what to do. No solution at all and problem after problem. You will regret buying this garbage from Capcom stay away from it it's not worth the money. Maybe only 50 cents it's worth.

Last edited:

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
I tried the demo for Resident Evil 3 Remake on PSN. I found that Resident Evil 2 Remake is just way better.

mobrice

May 2, 2020
i did and unfortunately it was a total waste of money :( Resident evil 2 is much much much better than R3 :( the story was kind of dull and short..

sainraja

Forum Sage
Jun 16, 2006
www.hussainraja.com
I actually really liked Resident Evil 3, a little bit more than Resident Evil 2. I just wish they had kept most of the locations from the original which apparently they chose not to; we go through the uptown area quickly basically via the intro and some cutscenes. Does anyone else find it kinda funny that they switched Nemesis and Mr. X's role?

Nemesis was the guy who wouldn't leave you alone unlike Mr. X who you could take care of in the original RE2 game but now with the remakes it's the opposite where Mr. X does not leave you alone while Nemesis is relegated to scripted events. I still liked it overall, despite that. lol