Who here is in the COD 4 beta?

SwitchBlade

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
:mrgreen:I FINALLY got my token, downloading right now. If anyone here is in it as well, at me to you friends list. GT-EVERYlosersHERO

Later we can get a thread going to talk about and give impressions.

nekon

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="305_monzii, post: 0]how do u kno if u got in??????????[/QUOTE]

You'd know, because there would be an e-mail in your inbox. Visit the link I posted above and you'll see how things went down and what's to come.

305_monzii

dam i was hoping to get in on that beta, but wutever im leaving for 3 weeks to survival school anyways next week

nekon

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="305_monzii, post: 0]dam i was hoping to get in on that beta, but wutever im leaving for 3 weeks to survival school anyways next week[/QUOTE]

It's ok, they'll be a demo after the beta and the game comes out soon anyhow. Good luck!

Killller

Forum Elder
Aug 19, 2005
charlieoscardelta.com is in Maintenance mode.. ahh i dont think theyre gonna let me in :(

edit: nevermind.. wtf do you have to do to get in the beta? i have an account here on the site..

Killller

Forum Elder
Aug 19, 2005
[QUOTE="behemoko, post: 0]I don't even know how to getr into BETAs, so I just shun those who do for being greedy *******s who don't tell people how.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i know...

can someone explain how please?

SwitchBlade

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
I got in through the early lottery they took submissions for the other night. The next way to get in is on Monday at 12pm PST, you have to be a member of the site and it's first come first serve so you'd better be there when it starts!
Non-US players have to wait until the beginning of November to sign up, they haven't released the exact date yet, but they should after Monday.

Killller

Forum Elder
Aug 19, 2005
[QUOTE="SwitchBlade, post: 0]I got in through the early lottery they took submissions for the other night. The next way to get in is on Monday at 12pm PST, you have to be a member of the site and it's first come first serve so you'd better be there when it starts!
Non-US players have to wait until the beginning of November to sign up, they haven't released the exact date yet, but they should after Monday.[/QUOTE]

I think i get it.. at noon on monday you have to press the 'enter now' button on the beta page right?

exYle

Master Guru
Aug 16, 2006
[QUOTE="SwitchBlade, post: 0]Non-US players have to wait until the beginning of November to sign up, they haven't released the exact date yet, but they should after Monday.[/quote]

You mean September. CoD 4 comes out in the beginning of November.

Behemoko

Elite Sage
Nov 14, 2006
Minnesota
www.charlieoscardelta.com[/URL] for atleast a cpouple of weeks. I have 1800 points right now. But i have a ps3, have to wait til November :(
How do you get points? I have none, but I am still going to try to get into the BETA, I visited the site when it was first made, but didn't register, and just registered earlier today..

EDIT: I just took a 3 question survey that was worth 750 points, lol.

May 8, 2007
www.charlieoscardelta.com[/URL] for atleast a cpouple of weeks. I have 1800 points right now. But i have a ps3, have to wait til November :(
No, that's not right. I signed up the night of the first wave of beta invites and got into the beta. Ranking, # of posts, points...none of that matters. It's a random lottery from the folks that sent in an email.

nekon

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
[QUOTE="geneshifter, post: 0]No, that's not right. I signed up the night of the first wave of beta invites and got into the beta. Ranking, # of posts, points...none of that matters. It's a random lottery from the folks that sent in an email.[/QUOTE]

It was a random lottery AND e-mail are no longer being accepted. After last night it seems they're basing it on rank finally as a number of Corporals got in. Rumor has it that tonight Lance Corporals will be the majority. Word from IW is that Fourzerotwo is personally looking over each e-mail. If you got in with a low rank I wouldn't post about it on the official forums and just consider yourself lucky.

May 8, 2007
[QUOTE="nekon, post: 0]It was a random lottery AND e-mail are no longer being accepted. After last night it seems they're basing it on rank finally as a number of Corporals got in. Rumor has it that tonight Lance Corporals will be the majority. Word from IW is that Fourzerotwo is personally looking over each e-mail. If you got in with a low rank I wouldn't post about it on the official forums and just consider yourself lucky.[/quote]

Really? Wow, I didn't think it was that big a deal. I mean, the game is fun and all but not THAT big a deal.

EDIT: I think those here that got in should join with me and start up some kind of clan. GT is geneshifter.

D

.:DJ LeO:.

Well I think that the game at least in the multiplayer aspect is more fun than Halo 3, I cant wait for the full version, but for now 3 maps and some weapons for free is fine

Killller

Forum Elder
Aug 19, 2005
[QUOTE="behemoko, post: 0]How do you get points? I have none, but I am still going to try to get into the BETA, I visited the site when it was first made, but didn't register, and just registered earlier today..

EDIT: I just took a 3 question survey that was worth 750 points, lol.[/QUOTE]

How do you take the survey???

****, nobody seems to know except those who dont tell..

SwitchBlade

Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2006
www.myspace.com
The questions are on the website, just look for them. They're NOT hard to find.....jeez.

I don't know why I said november for the oversea release, I meant september. I'm kinda loopy sinc eI played the beta for I think close to 12 hours straight....

nekon

Forum Elder
Oct 19, 2006
I got in tonight.. I think after the first wave and all the complaints they started doing it by rank. I put LC by accident as I forgot and the site was down.. I'm really a Corporal on the site. Anyone over 18 on here that got in feel free to add me for the beta

I have a sinus infection but it can wait! :DD