Who is your favorite Avenger?

Versus

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
From the recent Avengers movie, out of the 6 who was your favorite?

Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, The Hulk, or Hawkeye?

For me personally I loved Captain America the most. He's sooo heroric and courageous. And the most sensable of the bunch. His shield moves are awesome and I just love how he's an old war hero brought in to show the modern day heroes the way....

But the movie does a great job at getting all 6 good screen time. Black Widow is my 2nd fav, followed by probably Thor.

U? XD

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I thought Thor was pretty bad ass in this movie. I also really liked Black Widow.

Dec 20, 2006
[video=youtube;cJtCUQ0NZa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJtCUQ0NZa8[/video]

No contest.

He's the closest thing to the GOAT(--you all know who).

Thor at a close second.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
My favorite has to be Ironman. His swag is too thorough and he says what's on his mind. If it doesn't look right, it ain't right and he got the most of that out in the movie. I also like Thor, but he didn't straight go Zues-Mode on folks like I thought he should. But everyone has to love Captain America if not for his awesome yelling in Marvel vs. Capcom Series.

*Ahem*

" FOR FREEEDOM! Stars and Stripes" - Captain America

One of the hardest sayings in sports!

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Scribble, post: 5834270]Well movie wise I'd go with Hawkeye. Followed closely by Hulk, but for the record Hulk is and always will be my favourite Avenger (Hawkeye was just better in the movie imo).[/QUOTE]

The guy that played Hawkeye pisses me off so much. His face makes me want to kick him in the teeth.

Oct 12, 2011
California
Thor is my fav because he is a freaking god! Iron Man he is this generation's playboy and Hilarious and genius. Hulk is just badass and than Captain America old school war hero with a good attitude.

Versus

Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2007
Texas
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 5834360]The guy that played Hawkeye pisses me off so much. His face makes me want to kick him in the teeth.[/QUOTE]

Um wut? What's wrong with his face?

(spoiler question)

Oh and speaking of Hawkeye, did he get blinded at the end of the movie, or did that glass that hit him just hurt his eyes real bad? Cus he had shades on at the end of the movie..

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
I've removed the last two comments as although the discussion could have continued, I'd prefer to stop it before it got too heated. And it was rather inappropriate

Kwes

Unbound Mercenary
Mar 30, 2009
Hulk for sure. Love how he just beats the shit out of everything in the final battle.

Followed closely by Cap. America.

Lebowski

Master Sage
Nov 29, 2007
Bowling
Anyone read "Fury's Big Week?" combines all the movies from before IM1 to the Avengers. Even Marvel has released a complicated timeline of each movie and apparently each movie has been happening over the course of a week. Except IM1, I think it was IM2, Cap, Hulk and Thor that all happened in one week.