Who wants to LiveStream on PS4 for PSU?

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
Are you livestreaming for PS4 from the outset? Do you have knowledge of streaming and do you have a Twitch TV account?

Maybe you'd like to stream to a bigger audience via PSU. PSU will have a channel at PS4 launch and we're looking to invite people who are confident in chatting away and playing games, and anyone who has some cool stuff planned, to be part of the PSU Streaming team.

You'll have access to our streaming forums where you can lay out your schedules. We will then promote them on the site, you can stream them through the PSU channel and give yourself an even bigger platform of viewers.

If you're interested please email me: [email protected]

FireSol

Super Elite
Mar 23, 2007
Moscow
[QUOTE="Ghost, post: 6236235]Haha Firesol! Where are youuuu!?[/QUOTE]
im in ;) already wrote e-mail to Steven
but honestly i wasnt expect that my suggestion will have green light SO FAST!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
Guys...send me an email and I'll add you to our PSU streaming list and send you more details nearer the time.

shepard

PSU Live Streamer
Dec 21, 2006
damn, if I had a more open schedule to stream I'd jump on this. But between being married and watching randomly aired hockey games for my home team, I'd be too unreliable...or I'd jump on this. It's a great idea.

Savage360

PSU Live Streamer
Apr 6, 2006
Florida
I would love to stream :) I'll have the PlayStation Camera and all the big games Day 1. I will be streaming Knack right off the bat and then some Killzone and Assassin's Creed 4. Willing to do requests too. Don't have a twitch TV channel yet, i'll be making one this week specifically for the PS4 streaming.

KyleOnTheRun

PSU Editor-in-chief
Jun 1, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
F34R is streaming FIFA 14 on our channel right now! Everyone come check it out:

http://www.twitch.tv/psulive

We're testing what the Twitch feed looks like on PSU.com right now--I can see it on the test page. F34R is the star, right at the top of PSU.com!

Y'all can't see it yet, but it looks brilliant. Can't wait to put this live soon--you'll be watching PSU staff and forum members play PS4 games right on the stinkin' home page.

I love 2013.

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="KyleOnTheRun, post: 6238054]F34R is streaming FIFA 14 on our channel right now! Everyone come check it out:

http://www.twitch.tv/psulive

We're testing what the Twitch feed looks like on PSU.com right now--I can see it on the test page. F34R is the star, right at the top of PSU.com!

Y'all can't see it yet, but it looks brilliant. Can't wait to put this live soon--you'll be watching PSU staff and forum members play PS4 games right on the stinkin' home page.

I love 2013.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the work was awesome! It looked pretty bad ass. The channel, is awesome for the chat as well, but seeing it on the home page, just looked 'dat damn good! lol

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
That was so amazing! It looked fantastic on the home page. I LOVE that it automatically replaces the flash console at the top of the news page. I watched you F34R...

Thanks Chris! Making technical dreams come true since 2013!

shepard

PSU Live Streamer
Dec 21, 2006
Ok so how is this going to work exactly? Are we talking scheduled appearances and timetables?

I'm going to attempt to stream throughout the entirety of weekend1 of ps4 launch to see how it feels. Whether I do it in coordination with this site or not depends on scheduling.

How exactly are things going to play out?

Last edited:

StevenW

General Manager
Staff member
Nov 5, 2008
[QUOTE="shepard, post: 6238978]Ok so how is this going to work exactly? Are we talking scheduled appearances and timetables?

I'm going to attempt to stream throughout the entirety of weekend1 of ps4 launch to see how it feels. Whether I do it in coordination with this site or not depends on scheduling.

How exactly are things going to play out?[/QUOTE]

Step into the inner circle and all we be revealed. An announcement made public later this week.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="Smokin Joker, post: 6395973]Youngmullah, I broadcast almost every time I game. But no one responds to this thread besides me lately.[/QUOTE]

I was just looking in here and I see what you are saying, it's pretty much dead which is a shame!